THE WRY-LIGHT ZONE.

Ab_Original

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
This is the Thread of Humor. I'm thinking we can have poll once a month (or week) for the funniest entry.
I'll start.

What did the goat herder say to the doe in labor?

You're kidding, right?
:p

Reactions: Naked Apple
I love the "Little Johnny" jokes! But I am not sure what rating this thread is...lol
This Thread's rating is set by you. It's your Forum DarkMatter. You set the rules, I follow them. In fact, you can set the posting parameters here if you wish.

As for me, I'd say mild adult humor is ok but nothing vulgar or maligning.

I don't think I've heard the "Little Johnny" jokes. Please DarkMatter, enlighten me.:p:D

This is your forum (The forum of Listeners and Fans).
I just work here to ensure you are having a smooth ride!

Little Johnny jokes can be a bit...would I say R rated? Maybe. Maybe not.
They are pretty out there.
PM it to me.

Ok, Well I'll break the ice here with a little Johnny joke....

"Johnny was playing outside when he really had to go to the bathroom. He runs in and his grandma was about to take a shower. He looks at her crotch and says, “Whats that?” She says, “Well, it's a beaver, Johnny.”
The next day the same thing happens, only his mom is taking the shower. He says, “Mom I know what that is. It's a beaver, but I think grandma's is dead because it's tongue is hanging out.”

Ok, Well I'll break the ice here with a little Johnny joke....

"Johnny was playing outside when he really had to go to the bathroom. He runs in and his grandma was about to take a shower. He looks at her crotch and says, “Whats that?” She says, “Well, it's a beaver, Johnny.”
The next day the same thing happens, only his mom is taking the shower. He says, “Mom I know what that is. It's a beaver, but I think grandma's is dead because it's tongue is hanging out.”
[double-groan] :p

A DAY AT THE ZOO

Little Johnny wanted to go to the zoo and pestered his parents for days. Finally his mother talked his reluctant father into taking him.

"So how was it?" his mother asked when they returned home.

"Great," Little Johnny replied.

"Did you and daddy have a good time?" asked his mother.

"Yeah, daddy really liked it too," exclaimed Little Johnny, "especially when one of the animals came home at 30 to 1!"