"THE UFO REPORT" NEWS

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Just read the NYT report on what the UFO report supposedly has found. The Pentagon was briefed today and the leaks have begun.

They found no evidence of aliens, but also can't rule them out because they don't know what the heck this is. They say they can rule out our own government programs. Other than that, they don't have a clue what they are except real.

It's one of those gotta sign up for a free account deal to read it so can't copy it but I'm sure it will be all over every paranormal show shortly.

The things I find most interesting in this is they didn't find evidence they are ET, but they also didn't rule it out as something paranormal because they didn't find evidence against it either! They simply don't know.

The other thing I find interesting is they at least admitted "something" is out there. AND they have no idea what it is.

People are jumping to a lot of conclusions from a "We don't know." I see a lot of spin already happening. The only thing I see that has changed is we have gone from denial to admission of it being a true phenomena of unknown origins.

I believe the likeliest possibilities are these craft are operated by intelligent individuals from:

• Another planet
  • Below our surface
  • Our future
  • Another dimensional layer