The Solar House Audio 2024.

At about 1:40, and then briefly near the end of the recording, I hear a clicking sound. Reminds of the sound my bag of marbles made as a kid. Is that a common sound?
I heard this too and I think I commented on it. Your description is better, I thought it sounded like beads moving tog.

At about 1:40, and then briefly near the end of the recording, I hear a clicking sound. Reminds of the sound my bag of marbles made as a kid. Is that a common sound?
Sorry for the late reply, I too, have held a bunch of marbles in my hand, and it sounds exactly similar. In fact, that’s the first thing my brain went to when I heard it. I however, did not catch that until you mentioned it.

Sorry for the late reply, I too, have held a bunch of marbles in my hand, and it sounds exactly similar. In fact, that’s the first thing my brain went to when I heard it. I however, did not catch that until you mentioned it.
So you've not heard that before in previous sessions? What's interesting about that clicking noise, as opposed to the bangs, is its sound level remains fairly consistent during the short time it's heard. That could lead us to believe whatever is generating it is maintaining a consistent distance from the microphone. Doesn't explain why it's not heard throughout the recording session or its source, however.

Maybe I missed it, but do you remain in the structure overnight as you are recording? If yes, do you hear the same sounds in real time as you hear on the recordings?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
So you've not heard that before in previous sessions? What's interesting about that clicking noise, as opposed to the bangs, is its sound level remains fairly consistent during the short time it's heard. That could lead us to believe whatever is generating it is maintaining a consistent distance from the microphone. Doesn't explain why it's not heard throughout the recording session or its source, however.

Maybe I missed it, but do you remain in the structure overnight as you are recording? If yes, do you hear the same sounds in real time as you hear on the recordings?
I don’t know if we’ve heard that, only one of us has gone through all the recordings and that’s Bruce but I’ll ask him. And He’ll No we don’t stay in there the whole time, we let the recorders do their job. Next year, I’m hoping to go in there for at least an hour or more with Bruce in pitch Black and see if they happen live while we were there that’s what this past experiment was supposed to prove.