The Scariest thing...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We all have been scared silly at some point in our life. Share some of those experiences with us, and they do not have to be paranormal. Share as many as you wish.

39878769_10157122686910628_7677042557410344960_n.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Friend nearly died in my arms.

Drove a car on 2 wheels twice while going over 70mph 2 different times.

The night we moved out of my previous apartment. Severe emotional attack from spirits, throwing rocks, slamming door, terrifying.

Same apartment thanksgiving 2017 my wife was choked unconscious in front of me while being severely attacked by extreme demonic spirits. Took control of her and wouldn't let me bring her outside. Can't say how long the attack lasted because I was so frantic time felt very slow. The paranormal investigators had just left after their very first investigation. Pictures are after attack the cut on her nose is from her glasses. The cut on my eye had just appeared the bruises on my forehead had just appeared. The scratches on my hands, forearm and back had just appeared. There are finger marks around her neck but she never had her hands around her neck.

Reactions: Aces
Wow those are some marks ! Scared HJ!

A shadow person and poltergeist activity in my room as a teen.

A whisky warehouse explosion a couple of miles from the house, I was looking out of the window when it happened, a huge fireball like a nuclear explosion then the pressure wave hit the house making the walls bulge in but the glass held. The loudest sound I have ever heard, people outside in the street were knocked down and the bang heard over forty miles away in Edinburgh. Hundreds of homes and businesses lost all their windows but only minor injuries which is a miracle.

A whisky warehouse explosion a couple of miles from the house, I was looking out of the window when it happened, a huge fireball like a nuclear explosion then the pressure wave hit the house making the walls bulge in but the glass held. The loudest sound I have ever heard, people outside in the street were knocked down and the bang heard over forty miles away in Edinburgh. Hundreds of homes and businesses lost all their windows but only minor injuries which is a miracle.
Omg all that whisky ....

I think this thread is going to be very active.....
It is difficult to put into words the scariest thing I have experienced.......a non-human astral entity attached itself to me in the most horrific way possible. While making the attachment It sent me into full blown pyschosis for a short time.....I lost all composure, sanity and grip on reality for about 6 minuets. My bladder released, my knees buckled, I began to sob like my tear ducts were connected to a hose and I began to hypervenalate to the point of almost fainting .....my husband caught me as I fell to the floor..... I was screaming at my husband that "I just met the devil !!!!!!"
And in a way, I did.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
View attachment 14627 View attachment 14628 View attachment 14629 View attachment 14630 View attachment 14631 Friend nearly died in my arms.

Drove a car on 2 wheels twice while going over 70mph 2 different times.

The night we moved out of my previous apartment. Severe emotional attack from spirits, throwing rocks, slamming door, terrifying.

Same apartment thanksgiving 2017 my wife was choked unconscious in front of me while being severely attacked by extreme demonic spirits. Took control of her and wouldn't let me bring her outside. Can't say how long the attack lasted because I was so frantic time felt very slow. The paranormal investigators had just left after their very first investigation. Pictures are after attack the cut on her nose is from her glasses. The cut on my eye had just appeared the bruises on my forehead had just appeared. The scratches on my hands, forearm and back had just appeared. There are finger marks around her neck but she never had her hands around her neck.

Oh ...that..is horrible...i'm sorry this happened

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
those pics lagged the crap out of me.

I went to use the bathroom at the gas station on the way home tonight toilet seat up there was a cockroach on the underside of the seat and yes i took a pic.

cockroach pic1.jpg Good thing I'm not a girl. here is the pic zoomed in cockroach pic 2.jpg