The Reason Why Ghost Pranks Should Not Be Allowed.

Archaeoastronomer

Reaction score
We can all find them funny, until we think, do these people have a medical condition, like a bad heart, also when people are frightened, they can fall down the stairs and badly hurt or kill themselves.
I remember a television company doing a ghost prank to promote a drama called The Enfield Haunting, i did giggle until i thought it could have gone very wrong, it isn't now available on youtube, but you can read about it below:-
An example below:-

What do you think?

We can all find them funny, until we think, do these people have a medical condition, like a bad heart, also when people are frightened, they can fall down the stairs and badly hurt or kill themselves.
I remember a television company doing a ghost prank to promote a drama called The Enfield Haunting, i did giggle until i thought it could have gone very wrong, it isn't now available on youtube, but you can read about it below:-
An example below:-

What do you think?
I agree some pranks can take it too far. Everyone needs a good laugh, but if it can harm someone in the process, it shouldn't be condoned. Another point is too much joking and silliness about paranormal stuff can be a detriment to the true and serious aspect of it.

When I was a kid, was taken to a Haunted House with the Boy Scouts on Halloween. All set up, was really cool too. During the walk thru a worker decided to grab me from behind. Yes it scared me. And the worker got a broken nose for his trouble. It was instinct, when I was grabbed I just started swinging.
So yeah. ghost pranks not good :cool:

This was fun to watch but I can see how it could scar someone or cause a health issue. I was surprised that some people did pretty good in standing their ground. I think touching is going too far though. I want to know how the tricks were done.

And embarrassing for the worker, 1 cuz he wasn't suppose to and 2 he got nose broke by a 10 yr old :p
A grown man should know better LOL :p
You must have been a pretty big kid. I can see how this could happen though; self-preservation is a reflex.