The power in a name.

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Just a little experiment I would like you to try.

This is to test if there is power in a name or not. Please report your results.

I had a visual meeting with someone today. He didn't say much, but pronounced his name correctly.

Most people know about this Pharaoh.

Say the word Akenaten - say "A Ken A Ten"
Note how you feel.

Now say -
Ahh chen arr ten - Like "Arrk hen aar ten." - Take your time over the pronunciation.
Note how you feel.

I would be interested in your results.
By the way it is spelt - Akhenaten.
....and he is not like us.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Just a little experiment I would like you to try.

This is to test if there is power in a name or not. Please report your results.

I had a visual meeting with someone today. He didn't say much, but pronounced his name correctly.

Most people know about this Pharaoh.

Say the word Akenaten - say "A Ken A Ten"
Note how you feel.

Now say -
Ahh chen arr ten - Like "Arrk hen aar ten." - Take your time over the pronunciation.
Note how you feel.

I would be interested in your results.
By the way it is spelt - Akhenaten.
....and he is not like us.
Sorry, Rowan. Nuthin'.

Reactions: Paulm
Well that is a result.
Possible it's just me.

The second name felt a lot more personal to me, like you were summonsing something, the first was like a name in a book.

Reactions: Rowan2222
He showed me him drinking small gold cups of date wine. Is that a thing? was that a thing? and laughing.

I don’t feel anything really. The second pronunciation sounded softer and maybe more majestic. Possibly because of the drawn out syllables. I do believe there is power in words and using a name can draw attention to yourself. I was a bit leery of using a name I didn’t know. However I am familiar with the pharaoh.
Akhenaten, also spelled Akhenaton, Akhnaton, or Ikhnaton, also called Amenhotep IV, Greek Amenophis, king(1353–36 BCE) of ancient Egypt of the 18th dynasty, who established a new cult dedicated to the Aton, the sun’s disk (hence his assumed name, Akhenaten, meaning “beneficial to Aton”).

Well that is a result.
Possible it's just me.
its not so much the power in the name as it is the intent of who calls the name,
as with anything in the mystic realm, focus is key. sure, ppl can have a deja vu or some other psychic experiance and think they are all powerful...lol. but that is what gets ppl in trouble. thats why guidance and training is important. knowing as much as possible how this works is all important. (not referring to you in particular) but anyways, just saying ppl can say the name and not feel anything because their intent was not the same as yours when you call it out.

Last edited:
its not so much the power in the name as it is the intent of who calls the name,
as with anything in the mystic realm, focus is key. sure, ppl can have a deja vu or some other psychic experiance and think they are all powerful...lol. but that is what gets ppl in trouble. thats why guidance and training is important. knowing as much as possible how this works is all important. (not referring to you in particular) but anyways, just saying ppl can say the name and not feel anything because their intent was not the same as yours when you call it out.
So very true, Paul. Intention is the basis for it all. I had zero intention behind saying the names and even a small shield...just in case.