The Pet Thread!

Dakota with her log!
4548.jpg

Beach dog. He hugout with me while I was in St.John USVI. Don't know where he came from he was just there when we arrived.
2640.jpg

K-9 You are an exceptional person, these animals live in paradise. Are they all rescues? I love all the pics and I must say you live in a beautiful situation; I would never leave that for sure.

I shared this with my hubs. He loves that dog's determination...lol Does he carry that often?
That was her 1st log. Eventually it split into 2 peices. Then she wore them both out. I save 1 little peice just for me to have. She has a new log now. She just started carrying it.

That was her 1st log. Eventually it split into 2 peices. Then she wore them both out. I save 1 little peice just for me to have. She has a new log now. She just started carrying it.
That is hysterical. Just told hubs and he laughed so hard, and that's hard to get him to do! lol

Reactions: Lynne
That is hysterical. Just told hubs and he laughed so hard, and that's hard to get him to do! lol
She could run full speed with that log! Her k9 teeth actually got worn down from it. She never chewed on it just carried and played with it. She is my girl! Her and I have a very special bond.