The Occult workings of Half-time

I listened to his show about this yesterday. I have to admit that he picked up on things that I hadn't noticed.

I caught quite a bit of it during the show itself, but he really pulled the whole thing together. Her entry on the lion was obvious with the flaming clothes, caught the chessboard, and then the shooting star bit. And the goats were all over the darn place!!!

I caught the lion bit and the shooting star, but missed the chessboard. I'm guessing it was because of the general halftime commotion here... I did see it when I watched it online. Missed most of the goat stuff, too, but there was lots of background chattering going on.

Reactions: Debi
Maybe some symbolism there...it is the year of the goat ( my bad luck year ). I do not think the people who organized the half time show would have the brainpower to actually throw that much symbolism in on purpose. Then again, the devil is the master of deception and since the world is basically run by heathens..........The Nationwide spot was a bit morbid, I would have preferred the chic in the tight leather pants jumping around. ( sorry,still a man :) )

( sorry,still a man :) )

LOL! That's just fine, Sal! We women are glad you menfolk still enjoy the "view." ;)

Reactions: sal