The Occult rituals of the Half-time show

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Every year, there are numerous reports of the half time show being an occult ritual. I've often seen many occult and Illuminati references and connections during these shows myself..especially in last year's show. Watch closely this year and see what YOU see.....is it really there?

Here's a video that says it will be.

It's also reported the Grammy's this year will be the same. What do you think? Are the performers actually trying for a ritual during these shows?

Reactions: Mokey
He goes into serious detail on that dream premonition.

He goes into serious detail on that dream premonition.
I'll watch it in just a bit. Trying to find the bottom of the laundry and do pizza prep! Priorities, ya know!

Yup....I know Anthony Patch. Still is a prediction, tho. Let's see what happens!

OK...I KNOW someone is gonna try and turn that halftime show into an occult related ritual tomorrow. I saw nothing in that other than a throwback to the sixties psychedelic movement calling for believing in love. Can't wait to see what they read into that. Now last year? Oh yeah.....ritual/occult all over the place, and I expect the grammy's to be filled with it. But this just wasn't it unless I missed something.

Ok....probably spoke too soon. They DID play this one right off the bat. Someone will latch onto that.