The next "Big One"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Major Ed Dames was on C2C last night. In his remote viewing opinion, he believes this is the area of the next big quake. Great, Ed...I live right on the edge of that top zone....and I mean the edge. My property is the very first "hill" and "break" in the zone in an otherwise flat cornfield world.

Now, to make this just weird, my Peoria son and I once shared a dream....about that back yard drop off of mine becoming filled with water after an earthquake. I had, as usual, written down that dream when I had it and a month later when he came to visit he told me his dream. I pulled out my dream journal and we compared notes. Exact same dream.

Let's hope Ed, my son and I are all wrong. (Ed usually is so we do have some hope here.)

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3Bob3Rvcy90aGUtbmV4dC1iaWctb25lLzU2MDE2MC0xLWVuZy1VUy9UaGUtTmV4dC1CaWctT25lX3Bob3RvX21lZGl1bS5qcGc=

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
kind of goes with the old map that supposedly projected the future landscape of the U.S.
that would be a big one, lets hope not.

zzzzz.jpg

Reactions: Charleh
Well seems Paulm that unless I move onto a houseboat, the PNF will lose this Central Florida member :(
yeah not to sure the accuracy of that map...lol... just one that pops up a lot when ppl talk quakes and ocean level rise. that map has been around the conspiracy and EOTWAWKI forums forever.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Well seems Paulm that unless I move onto a houseboat, the PNF will lose this Central Florida member :(
but you live in florida, surrounded by water on 3 sides, the gulf with the dry tortugas, the mouth of the carribean.....sun and sail, c'mon you should have a boat by default....its almost a requirement there to have a boat...lol

Reactions: Debi
but you live in florida, surrounded by water on 3 sides, the gulf with the dry tortugas, the mouth of the carribean.....sun and sail, c'mon you should have a boat by default....its almost a requirement there to have a boat...lol

Right, I get a boat if my GF gets a 35' RV with me as the permanent driver. In my mind, the last thing Florida needs is another old man driving a huge arse RV.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
My dream said I would! lol That was a very weird thing that my son and I both had the very same dream.

Reactions: Paulm