The first time I believe I knowingly manipulated energy.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I believe there may have been earlier event(s) of energy manipulation. But this was the first time I recognized that I tried to do it purposely.

Back in November, 2017, I opened a thread here titled, “I think I astral projected - here is my experience.” In that earlier thread, I described how I had attended a multi-week long series of classes on Wicca. Each week, the Priestess who was leading the class would walk us through a guided meditation. Each weeks’ meditation was on a different element and was performed in a different physical position. For example, the meditation in the first class was done with the students sitting in chairs; and, another meditation was done with us sitting cross legged on the floor. These meditations typically lasted between five and ten minutes.

The following occurred during the final meditation which was in the sixth, and last, class of that series.

Before I explain the events of that meditation, I need to describe the other two guys who also attended this small class. Let me also point out again that the classes were held in the second floor of a building that didn’t have air conditioning. And because it was so blasted hot outside during this July, we couldn’t really open the windows without letting in even more heat as well as a lot of disruptive street noise. Instead, we just pulled a heavy drape across the window to try to keep the light and heat out. This last night of class was no different...even in mid-August the heat was just barely tolerable.

So back to the other two guys. One was named “Kevin” - he was younger than me - probably in his mid-30s - with long straight shoulder-length hair. By the end of each class session, because of the heat, his hair would be stuck to his slightly sweaty face and neck. The other guy was “Jim”. He was probably just a few years older than me - mid-40s. He always seemed unsure of himself, slightly awkward. He typically kept his head and gaze down; and, his voice often quivered when he spoke. These were consistent traits that they both presented with in the first five classes.

For this sixth meditation, the Priestess (“Katherine”) asked that the four of us stand up and link hands around our alter. I’m in. But me not being the most focused person in the class, I had a second agenda too. I thought that while we are holding hands in the circle, I’d try to put some of our earlier energy training into practice to make up my own little “final exam”. All I wanted was to end the meditation and have someone in the circle comment on feeling energy or energized or, actually...anything. I wanted someone there to say something that could be related to my own covert energy manipulation efforts.

So I made a plan to try - for the first time - to move energy around the circle once we linked hands. Which we did, then we closed our eyes, and “Katherine” started leading our last guided meditation.

Being careless, selfish, and reckless, I ignored our leader’s words and started on my own imagery of a white-blue energy shaped like a combination of lightning and flames moving up and down my spine. When the energy was big and bright enough, then I sent it down my left arm, out my left hand, and into “Jim’s” right hand. I envisioned that energy moving up his right arm, across his shoulders, then down his left arm, and out from his left hand into the right hand of “Katherine”, etc. Every time the energy returned to me, I’d see it getting stronger, bigger, and brighter, then send it back out of my left hand to “Jim”. I quickened the pace with each rotation too. I probably cycled through this thought 100 times or more before the meditation ended.

At our leader’s direction we released our hold and broke the circle; therefore, I stopped my energy play too.

I knew that, just like with all of the five prior meditations, “Katherine” was going to ask each of us to comment on our feelings, perceptions, and inklings gathered from the meditation. This is what I was counting on - the pointed opportunity for someone to mention the “especially unusual energy” of tonight’s meditation.

She called on “Kevin” first. I turned my head to the right to look at “Kevin”. He literally looked gorgeous. No sweat; no long stringy hair stuck to his face. He looked...great. I don’t know what he might have said in the seconds before this but he did eventually say, “...but look at ‘WandS’!” It was then that I realized that, for the first time in six weeks, I had sweat beading on my forehead and cheeks; and, what little hair I had was clingy to my moist skin too.

“Katherine” tried to call on me next because I was second in the circle from her in clockwise order. I tried to response but found myself struggling for words and totally not interested in being the focus of attention for the moment. So I tried to politely wave her on to skip me.

She moved on to “Jim” and so I turned my head to the left. There sat this 40-ish version of the famous Stan Lee, with his chin up, his head back, and his shoulders poised. Though I had no idea what he was saying, I could see his lips were moving. His eyes were strong and directed at me while he was talking a mile a minute.

The recurring characteristics which I had noticed in “Kevin” and “Jim” over the past five weeks were now apparently missing...and...I was presenting those same traits for myself. The change in me was immediately noticed by both - or possibly all three - of them.

I assumed that in carelessly moving my own energy around the circle that it leeched some of the energy from the others guys too bringing that energy back to me. We took a short break and I found a way to release those energies.

That was quite a karmic smack. It took only that one occurrence for me to decide that it was both unwise and probably inappropriate for me to even try to move energy through other people without their prior knowledge and acceptance.

Thanks for sharing this Wands. It may help others who would try the same expiroment . I think you really didn’t expect to get such dramatic results. You seem like a very considerate person. This is another amazing event and you probably have a lot of untapped potential.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Thanks for sharing this Wands. It may help others who would try the same expiroment . I think you really didn’t expect to get such dramatic results. You seem like a very considerate person. This is another amazing event and you probably have a lot of untapped potential.

You are so right of course Lynne. I wanted something LESS obvious to occur. And, I wanted something to happen only to “Kevin and Jim”. I never expected that something would or should occur to me.

I learned right there that energy work should only ever be done with very specific and very clear intent else stray effects can occur.

Reactions: Charleh
You are so right of course Lynne. I wanted something LESS obvious to occur. And, I wanted something to happen only to “Kevin and Jim”. I never expected that something would or should occur to me.

I learned right there that energy work should only ever be done with very specific and very clear intent else stray effects can occur.
Did you recover quickly? Did you ever explain what really happened ?

I wonder if the changes in them were lasting ? Did you perhaps actually help them in the long run? Do you think the teacher knew what happened?

Reactions: Charleh
I wonder if the changes in them were lasting ? Did you perhaps actually help them in the long run? Do you think the teacher knew what happened?

I was in good shape pretty quickly - just a few dozen minutes.

Since it was our last class session together, I invited them all to walk 1/2 block with me to a coffeehouse to have coffee, tea, and desserts with me to celebrate the end of class. My continued selfish reasoning was to prod them all for more info. But once we left the confines of our classroom setting, no one including our Priestess was willing to discuss the paranormal nor the happenings in class. Everyone reverted to mundane discussions. Still, I was glad to have the additional time with them after class regardless.

Reactions: Lynne
I was in good shape pretty quickly - just a few dozen minutes.

Since it was our last class session together, I invited them all to walk 1/2 block with me to a coffeehouse to have coffee, tea, and desserts with me to celebrate the end of class. My continued selfish reasoning was to prod them all for more info. But once we left the confines of our classroom setting, no one including our Priestess was willing to discuss the paranormal nor the happenings in class. Everyone reverted to mundane discussions. Still, I was glad to have the additional time with them after class regardless.
Darn the follow up info would have really given you valuable information.

Darn the follow up info would have really given you valuable information.

Yes I agree. But it was impossible for me to say, “Hey everybody, guess what I tried during tonight’s class...hope you don’t mind I rammed my own personal energies right up your spines!”

Yes I agree. But it was impossible for me to say, “Hey everybody, guess what I tried during tonight’s class...hope you don’t mind I rammed my own personal energies right up your spines!”
Good point!

I apologize Lynne
[QUOTE="Lynne, post: 448421,

Okay, immediate energy alert. My GF and I just now took the dogs out for a final potty before bed. Lights were on in the house for sale across the way. I did a little finger wag with intent of ‘lights out’ and the lights immediately went off.

Makes me want to believe I left the current - soon to be previous owners - in the dark. :p:p:p:p