The First Importance

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Ozenity, this is yours and this is MINE and The Guardians of Light and Debi (somehow... see, her name is right here in gold and silver thread...)

That touch was your Brother... He came to comfort, stablize, and support you, as the Wave hit. He is always 'there' but this time he was in Two-Worlds - with great effort and great GREAT Love - he rode the Boundary and Walked The Veil to accomplish this thing - he has never fully vacated, nor has Creator asked or Angel either that he do that. He is right there and will there remain, Until The Lily Comes.

I am to tell you Childe... that you are a GREAT Light and much loved by - well - a whole bunch of Beings and Critters and Warriors and Guardians and such... I am to tell you that you are one of the FEW Human Children of Light and Earth that does not name 'God' because it CAN'T be done. The Name of Creator/Creation can not be spoken - it is pure Vibration. You are Loved for that Remembrance even more. Be at Peace. The Hedge surrounds you both.

Okay. 'stands and stretches and her knees pop pop POP'

It has begun - I am heading for my bed. What a wonderful, MAGICKAL, Mystery of Creation Day. :trophy: