The Exorcist and Rocky Horror to TV

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Fox fall schedule revealed: '24' reboot gets Super Bowl lead-in

The network’s series version of The Exorcist, which has Alfonso Herrera (Sense 8) and Ben Daniels (House of Cards) in a contemporary version the demonic possession tale, will also debut this fall. The Exorcist will air on Friday nights and is paired with, appropriately enough, Hell’s Kitchen.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show remake, which has Laverne Cox stepping into Dr. Frank-N-Furter’s heels, will air in October.

Coming to you on FOX

Reactions: Paintman
I hated the rocky horror movie. I went when i was a kid and everyone was throwing toast and rice.

The worse part is they wernt even high!

Reactions: Paintman
Not to be a contrarian, but I will watch both, and as for Fox TV - I like a bunch of their dramas, and some have just kinda grown on me. Heard a good review of the Exorcist today.
Oh well, everyone's taste in milkshakes is different.;)
The worse part is they wernt even high!
Me neither ! Well maybe a contact high.:confused:

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Not to be a contrarian, but I will watch both, and as for Fox TV - I like a bunch of their dramas, and some have just kinda grown on me. Heard a good review of the Exorcist today.
Oh well, everyone's taste in milkshakes is different.;)

Me neither ! Well maybe a contact high.:confused:
I may have to at least check in on The Exorcist....:)

I would check into the exorcist too. Just because I've had such an impact on my life...,,my mom let me watch it when I was really young. It still remains my scariest movie of all time.

Reactions: Debi