The Disclosure Question

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
With all the talk of Tic Tacs and politicians talking about UFO's these days, the new question for debate is: Was this a "soft" disclosure? Some say yes, it's proof the government knows more than it's saying. Others disagree.

So, where do you fall on this? Do you feel what we've seen over the last few years really is a soft disclosure? Do we honestly know more now than we did a few years ago? Or is this just more speculation or misdirection?

What say you???

I don't think any government knows more than they are telling. Just the opposite in fact, I think they are going to great lengths to not reveal how little, if anything, they know about UFOs. I'm sure they have better, and more informed, questions than the rest of us, but few answers.

Reactions: Debi
I suspect that the various governments know quite a bit. I am of two minds though about their recent more open attitudes and revelations. Either they are hoping to prepare people for some sort of change or revelation or on the other hand, this may be simply another form of diversion or distraction. This wouldn't be the first time that a government has used misinformation to achieve an objective. The American "Star Wars" defense system jumps to mind. The USSR bankrupted itself trying to find a way to beat a system that never existed. It led to the dissolution of the USSR.

I have wondered a few times if this might be directed at others to hide advances that we are making that are not yet ready to reveal. There are things being seen now that can't be explained away. With the advent of cell phones with good cameras it is getting harder and harder to deny that there are unexplained things flying around. Maybe they have decided that it is time to say that these are UFOs to keep us and others from suspecting their true origins. ???

Reactions: Paintman
I don't think any government knows more than they are telling. Just the opposite in fact, I think they are going to great lengths to not reveal how little, if anything, they know about UFOs. I'm sure they have better, and more informed, questions than the rest of us, but few answers.
I totally agree with your take on this Duke. They are hoping they (UFOS) stay friendly because they don’t know what to do about them. Not poking the bull and keeping public panic at bay.

I suspect that the various governments know quite a bit. I am of two minds though about their recent more open attitudes and revelations. Either they are hoping to prepare people for some sort of change or revelation or on the other hand, this may be simply another form of diversion or distraction. This wouldn't be the first time that a government has used misinformation to achieve an objective. The American "Star Wars" defense system jumps to mind. The USSR bankrupted itself trying to find a way to beat a system that never existed. It led to the dissolution of the USSR.

I have wondered a few times if this might be directed at others to hide advances that we are making that are not yet ready to reveal. There are things being seen now that can't be explained away. With the advent of cell phones with good cameras it is getting harder and harder to deny that there are unexplained things flying around. Maybe they have decided that it is time to say that these are UFOs to keep us and others from suspecting their true origins. ???
I agree that they have a lot of evidence that aliens exist but I don’t think we have a defense against them. We may have pieces of their technology but no ideas of their intentions.

Imagine is Beniman Frankland had come into possession of a flash drive. What would he have made of it and what could he have learned from it?

Imagine is Beniman Frankland had come into possession of a flash drive. What would he have made of it and what could he have learned from it?
Indeed. The technology these beings seem to have is way ahead of 200 years.

Indeed. The technology these beings seem to have is way ahead of 200 years.

I don't know about that. When I look at where we were two hundred years ago and where we are now I'm not sure that even my vivid imagination can imagine where we could be in 200 years. I think that as a species we are as a point in time where we will either set aside our differences and become ONE people and go to the stars or crash and burn and hope that we can do better next time and that there will be a next time.

IF the UFOs are indeed alien and from more advanced civilizations I think that the next 20 years will be "interesting". They have three directions to go. Invade and take over either to protect us from ourselves OR to enslave us before we become more powerful than we are now. Sit back and watch and see whether we will come out to them or fall back into the dirt. Make their presence KNOWN and undeniable in hopes that when faced by the reality of OTHERS that we will stop the silly divisive crap and unite as a world rather than a bunch of little squabbling childish nations.

We will soon either grow up or our childish ways will destroy us. the clock started ticking when the first atomic bomb was tested. We are like a group of children that have got our hands on a loaded gun. This has to be an interesting time for watchers. It may force them to act if they are of such a mind or we may just be another group of primitive that was not very ready for the power that we had. The bombs are just one of the fires that we are playing with.