The Debate On Dulce

I feel bad for Paul Bennewitz. There is no alien base under Dulce and the story about trying to extract natural gas in that area makes some sense, though it is questionable, the area is a common area for extracting natural gas, all of north western New Mexico is. There are a lot of reports from the people who live in Dulce, which is mostly Apache, of strange lights and other paranormal things. I suggest people visiting New Mexico visit Dulce, it is a beautiful desert area.

As for anything Bob Lazar says, he probablly took someone else's story about Dulce and moved it to Nevada. He is not credible.

I live in Albuquerque and did in the 70's as well. My leaning is towards military experiements, though usually that kind of thing is done at White Sands range and Holloman in southern New Mexico as well as Groom Lake.

There is a doc about the guy who misled Bennewitz along with other people as well. Whether there is a base under Dulce, maybe? Is it within our ability to construct such places, absolutely. These theories can be speculated till the sun burns out until they are proven 100% fact.

Reactions: garnetsilver
There is a doc about the guy who misled Bennewitz along with other people as well. Whether there is a base under Dulce, maybe? Is it within our ability to construct such places, absolutely. These theories can be speculated till the sun burns out until they are proven 100% fact.
The problem with constructing such places is that they need a lot of infrastructure, roads that can handle large trucks hauling out rock, dirt etc. As well as support staff, and the larger the facility the more people you need and the less secrecy can be maintained. Not to mention a landing strip and maybe a huge entrance large enough for a space ship. None of that exists in or near Dulce.

It does exist at Kirtlans AFB, as well as mountains with huge caves that have a lot of traffic going in and out of them. The Dulce story is to distract from what is going on at Kirtland and Los Alamos. Get everyone to look west and north away from the real action. Like I said, I live in Albuquerque, and in the 80's I lived near White Sands base where the lasers were tested for "Reagan's Star Wars" project. The military always has access to technology 50 or more years ahead of what we are told. It may or may not come from reverse engineering alien space ships, but there are a lot of scientist that go off the radar over the years, and they are not dead, they resurface, but they are working on secret technology.

The story Bob Lazar told is far from the one told about Dolce. Bob said he was flown in to back engineer alien technology. He never talked about captive humans and torture. At least not that I’m aware. I don’t see the comparison. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a base there. I don’t know about all the alien horror stories, I certainly hope not. We do have a lot of missing people that are never found.

Reactions: crux
The story Bob Lazar told is far from the one told about Dolce. Bob said he was flown in to back engineer alien technology. He never talked about captive humans and torture. At least not that I’m aware. I don’t see the comparison. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a base there. I don’t know about all the alien horror stories, I certainly hope not. We do have a lot of missing people that are never found.

I agree with Lynne and I think there is reason to suspect there is at least some truth to the rumors about Dulce.

I've studied Lazar quite a bit over the years and I've seen no connection between him and Dulce. He may have mentioned something he heard about it from another person but Bob has made no assertions himself about it that I know of.

The primary source of info about Dulce is the late Phil Schneider who stated he did work on the installation and was an eyewitness to the "Dulce War." A few others have also spoken of it.

BTW, the alleged Dulce base is not literally beneath the town of Dulce. That is just the closest town in a large desert area. Just as the Roswell Incident did not happen literally in the city of Roswell.

Reactions: Lynne
There are plenty of humans who cause the missing people. A couple of years ago someone found a lot of dead bodies on the mesa just close to a major highway in New Mexico. The bodies had been there for 10 years to 30 years, and the search for a serial killer was on, but suspected that who ever it was is now dead.

There is a new news story about a farm in iowa where 50 to 70 bodies are buried or thrown down a deep well. The state, FBI and local authorities are trying to figure out how to manage the cost of digging them all up. They were alerted by the daughter of the man who killed all of them over a period of 40 years.

That is just two examples. At the border of Arizona and Mexico people go missing all the time, usually young women and children. These people are usually camping from out of state and not vigilent like locals are. So human trafficing and serial killers are doing this. You can't blame aliens for everything.

And I already explained why I know there is no underground base at Dulce. If you have the chance come spend a few weeks in New Mexico and visit Dulce, you have to fly in to Albuquerque if you fly, so you can drive by Kirtland AFB and see how large it is. What you see is not even half of it. The mountains to the south east have caves and they are known to have a lot of traffic in and out of those caves.

The story of Paul Bennowitz should be a cautionary tale. If a military insider gives you information, it is most likely going to be a distraction, untrue and unverifiable, done in a way to discredit you completely. They are hiding things but not where you think or what you think.

There are plenty of humans who cause the missing people. A couple of years ago someone found a lot of dead bodies on the mesa just close to a major highway in New Mexico. The bodies had been there for 10 years to 30 years, and the search for a serial killer was on, but suspected that who ever it was is now dead.

There is a new news story about a farm in iowa where 50 to 70 bodies are buried or thrown down a deep well. The state, FBI and local authorities are trying to figure out how to manage the cost of digging them all up. They were alerted by the daughter of the man who killed all of them over a period of 40 years.

That is just two examples. At the border of Arizona and Mexico people go missing all the time, usually young women and children. These people are usually camping from out of state and not vigilent like locals are. So human trafficing and serial killers are doing this. You can't blame aliens for everything.

And I already explained why I know there is no underground base at Dulce. If you have the chance come spend a few weeks in New Mexico and visit Dulce, you have to fly in to Albuquerque if you fly, so you can drive by Kirtland AFB and see how large it is. What you see is not even half of it. The mountains to the south east have caves and they are known to have a lot of traffic in and out of those caves.

The story of Paul Bennowitz should be a cautionary tale. If a military insider gives you information, it is most likely going to be a distraction, untrue and unverifiable, done in a way to discredit you completely. They are hiding things but not where you think or what you think.
this is a spot on post, Jahara. its just too easy for some to let passion take over and follow the conspiracy and blame all missing persons on aliens, bigfoot, etc... heck, if you go by conspiracy and imagination theres an alien base in half the states, seems every locality has some type secret place going on, denver airport, skinwalker ranch, dulce, area 51, plum island, etc... the list goes on and on.... i agree most missing persons are the work of just people, traffickers, murder, runaways,(yes even adults get off the grid and dissapear voluntarily.).... and for me the first red flag to pop up from anyones claims is if they first claim to be some special forces group or government employees of some secret organization...(who just happens to be about to leak info that is gonna change the world...lol)...never mind what they say usually dousnt follow how the military works or standard S.O.P, let along the lingo from the ex-operative types, (yes, you can know if someone is lying just by the words they use in common conversation...lol..)....but people love those claims and want to believe so bad that they lose focus of trying to find the truth. in order to find the truth you have to be a hard skeptic until undeniable facts are found. you cant give in to the fantasy........great post jahara

Reactions: JahaRa
The problem with constructing such places is that they need a lot of infrastructure, roads that can handle large trucks hauling out rock, dirt etc. As well as support staff, and the larger the facility the more people you need and the less secrecy can be maintained. Not to mention a landing strip and maybe a huge entrance large enough for a space ship. None of that exists in or near Dulce.

Tunnel boring machines that use high heat to melt through earth and rock have existed since at least the early 1970s. They were developed at Los Alamos. They leave no dirt or rubble to haul away as the molten rock is pressed into the surrounding tunnel walls.

And, I don't know why you'd need "a huge entrance large enough for a space ship."
I think they can probably find someplace else to park them.

"...the larger the facility the more people you need and the less secrecy can be maintained..."

Well, the US military manages to keep secrets pretty well and they have quite a large staff, I'm told. :)

As for needing roads ... the rumor is that there is a large network of tunnels that stretch beneath the entire country fitted with mag-lev trains so I don't think surface roads would be needed either.

Reactions: Lynne
Tunnel boring machines that use high heat to melt through earth and rock have existed since at least the early 1970s. They were developed at Los Alamos. They leave no dirt or rubble to haul away as the molten rock is pressed into the surrounding tunnel walls.

And, I don't know why you'd need "a huge entrance large enough for a space ship."
I think they can probably find someplace else to park them.

"...the larger the facility the more people you need and the less secrecy can be maintained..."

Well, the US military manages to keep secrets pretty well and they have quite a large staff, I'm told. :)

As for needing roads ... the rumor is that there is a large network of tunnels that stretch beneath the entire country fitted with mag-lev trains so I don't think surface roads would be needed either.
I was in the military and I know about how they keep secrets. No one is told anything, everything is compartmentalized and if anyone is involved in any way with something secret they are removed from the general population so there but even so secrets get out. I remember the guys who were in Afghanistan in the 70's being angry that they were debriefed when they got stateside and it was simple "You were never in Afghanistan" but they talked anyway. So, if there was a base under Dulce and military was involved, either it would only be officers or people would know about it. The only information we really have about it is from someone gaslighting a man who asked questions. It is now known that military "whistleblower" was not a whistleblower, but was assigned to give false information to discredit anyone who spread that information. Why do you think that is? If the lie is that there is a secret base under Dulce, then it is to hide the real location of that base. I am not saying there isn't a secret base or bases, I am saying they are not under Dulce.

As for the equipment that melts rock, how large do you think that would have to be to make decent sized usable tunnels? It would require some infrastructure to get the device to the location. And the ships would not just land anywhere if it is secret they would not be out in the open, even in the outback of New Mexico.