THE CLOSET

17-year-old who bleeds from eyes baffles doctors | Fox News

1458061823392.jpg

Doctors are stumped by a 17-year-old girl whose condition causes her to bleed from her eyes, ears, tongue, scalp, nose, gums and fingernails like a scene in a horror movie. Marnie-Rae Harvey, from the U.K., said she first started suffering from symptoms in 2013, Cosmopolitan.co.uk reported.
“It all started when I was getting headaches and coughing up blood in 2013,” she told the news site. Then in 2015, she went to sleep one afternoon with a headache, and woke to find one side of her face covered in blood.

“It was frightening to see, I didn’t know what was happening,” she told Cosmopolitan.co.uk. “All the doctors I have been to have never seen it before.”
Harvey reportedly now bleeds from her eyes and ears up to five times per day, leaving her incapable of having a normal life.

“I’m clear of blood disorders, blood cancers, brain tumors, and AVMs (arteriovenous malformations),” she told Cosmopolitan.co.uk. “My womb, uterus, ovaries, chest scans were all clear too.”

Harvey told the news site that nothing brings on the bleeding, but she does suffer from painful migraines and nausea. The loss of blood also leaves her feeling weak.

Reactions: 7Critter
The city maybe for not covering it...but thats a long stretch

Reactions: Debi