The Chip...will you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Well, it's now mainstream news...the RFID chip is now being "pushed" for the "safety" of your child. It starts like this....for the good of the children. Soon it becomes mandatory, and then moves on to replace how we purchase things.

How far are you willing to go? Will you stand against it? What if you can't buy medicine or food for your child or loved ones without it? Or do you feel it's a good thing to move to implanted chips?

What's your stand and how far will you go?

Well, it's now mainstream news...the RFID chip is now being "pushed" for the "safety" of your child. It starts like this....for the good of the children. Soon it becomes mandatory, and then moves on to replace how we purchase things.

How far are you willing to go? Will you stand against it? What if you can't buy medicine or food for your child or loved ones without it? Or do you feel it's a good thing to move to implanted chips?

What's your stand and how far will you go?

Evil is plain evil, and this type of control is evil!! I will NOT accept a chip. If needs be, bartering will need to be done.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Evil is plain evil, and this type of control is evil!! I will NOT accept a chip. If needs be, bartering will need to be done.
I won't even use them in my dogs. It's been proven there is a cancer risk with them, which they simply avoid talking about or cover up when they talk about the children.

No, no, and no. I won't accept any kind of implant for myself or family. I have some experience with RFID and it is not like GPS location. You would need a reader within close proximity (inches) to wake up a rice sized chip and ID the person.

A bracelet or watch with ID and payment information is a more practical and less invasive solution for purchases.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
No chip here. It is indeed scary times.