The Children of Woolpit

This has long been a favourite mystery of mine. A whole book? I'd be interested!
This is a fav of mine too. I don’t know where they will get enough deal info to write a book.

I’ve considered there may be cave systems in the earth that lead to larg cavernous areas. No doubt people could learn to live in them.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz
This is a fav of mine too. I don’t know where they will get enough deal info to write a book.

I’ve considered there may be cave systems in the earth that lead to larg cavernous areas. No doubt people could learn to live in them.

in coober pedy australia some of the houses are built underground because of the heat in the australian outback

Oh this Woolpit story...VERY inteersting....right around my favorite time period in the U.K. And the girl married a senior ambassador of Henry II, who is my dude of interest. Happened right after the reign of King Stephen, who was kinda a "meh" king and right before Henry came in as king in 1155.

Oh this Woolpit story...VERY inteersting....right around my favorite time period in the U.K. And the girl married a senior ambassador of Henry II, who is my dude of interest. Happened right after the reign of King Stephen, who was kinda a "meh" king and right before Henry came in as king in 1155.

I'd love to have a chat with this guest

an "inquisidio" great word