The Book Within

When I was in my early twenties I wrote a James Bond parody. I stayed up all night with a little burst of creativity and wrote it and edited it. Polished up.
And my Dad wanted to read it. And I made him laugh out loud. So I guess I was a good son.
Years later Mike Myers wrote the Austin Powers movie. Dad and I watched that thing together - he kind of gave me a little look.
Don't read any more if you are easily offended
I'm not kidding.
My James Bond was trying to save the world while being incontinent and he had a very bad case of piss rash. And he lost his gun in a gambling debt.

When I was in my early twenties I wrote a James Bond parody. I stayed up all night with a little burst of creativity and wrote it and edited it. Polished up.
And my Dad wanted to read it. And I made him laugh out loud. So I guess I was a good son.
Years later Mike Myers wrote the Austin Powers movie. Dad and I watched that thing together - he kind of gave me a little look.
Don't read any more if you are easily offended
I'm not kidding.
My James Bond was trying to save the world while being incontinent and he had a very bad case of piss rash. And he lost his gun in a gambling debt.
Didja know Ian Flemming also wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?

my book... would be about a vulnerable woman who'd been convinced by a beguiling person to move away from their home to Australia, and how really beautiful and awful that the adventure turned out.

Now, if I could just find and hire a ghost writer ha
Beautiful and awful is a good description of Oz, just add dangerous, lol. Well I'm from Oz and I used to ghost write for a psychic over here so I'm applying for the job bluesea.

I've entertained the thought with subjects I'm knowledgeable on, but there are so many books on the subject matter - The Titanic that there probably isn't anything that people don't already know already. And I used to write a lot of fan fiction that could have easily turned into a book about Star Wars that took place after ROTJ.

Beautiful and awful is a good description of Oz, just add dangerous, lol. Well I'm from Oz and I used to ghost write for a psychic over here so I'm applying for the job bluesea.
Wow Oz , you never told us about your talent!!

Reactions: Benway
Wow Oz , you never told us about your talent!!
I don't know if it's a talent, the guy is illiterate. He is a huge guy and scary looking but is the most sensitive, gentle person you could find and a nice guy. I wrote a lot for him. It was a pleasure doing this and I learnt a lot. He was exactly like a white version of the character John Coffee off The Green Mile movie. He did spiritual healing, reiki type of stuff , very open to the paranormal in every aspect.

I don't know if it's a talent, the guy is illiterate. He is a huge guy and scary looking but is the most sensitive, gentle person you could find and a nice guy. I wrote a lot for him. It was a pleasure doing this and I learnt a lot. He was exactly like a white version of the character John Coffee off The Green Mile movie. He did spiritual healing, reiki type of stuff , very open to the paranormal in every aspect.
Sounds like a person I would like to meet! I saw that movie and felt sorry for that character, John Coffee.