The Bad Guy!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Who's your favorite "bad guy" or villain?
TV or Movies, name your favorite bad boys!

Then tell me why you chose him/her!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I watched the Walking Dead series for quite a while before it got silly. None of the characters were very appealing or had character until the evil Negan came along. Cruel, evil and bloodthirsty but he had heaps of personality and was funny in a black comedy way.

I watched the Walking Dead series for quite a while before it got silly. None of the characters were very appealing or had character until the evil Negan came along. Cruel, evil and bloodthirsty but he had heaps of personality and was funny in a black comedy way.
I never watched the show, but somehow I heard about Negan...which tells you right there he was a classic villain. When he is known outside the program, that's a supervillain type!

I never watched the show, but somehow I heard about Negan...which tells you right there he was a classic villain. When he is known outside the program, that's a supervillain type!
You didn't miss much Debi, lol. Negan carried a baseball bat with barbed wire around it, I was sort of glad he used it on the other nondescript actors, lol.

As a fan of horror, sci-fi and monster movies I'd say Jason Voorhees, Predator, Roy Batty, Khan Noonien Singh and The Thing.

I remember seeing an article about the top 100 movie villains(Hannibal Lector, Darth Vader, the shark from Jaws, ect) and the top 100 movie heroes (Indiana Jones, James Bond, Ellen Ripley, ect). The interesting thing was that The Terminator made it onto both lists.

Big Guy !
e1Ehb-1544542208-embed-wkrp_lesposter.jpg
Oh, Bad Guy !
images (3).jpeg