TEXLA in the field March 14-16

The entire gang will be together for the first time in about 11 or 12 years in March! This will be in Fouke Arkansas, home of the Boggy creek monster. Will do live updates and it’s gonna be filmed for YouTube.
This will be exciting and fun to see the terrain of this area too. You will be in places most of us will never go, so to see into the area will be interesting. Big Foot sightings will be the cherry on top.

This will be exciting and fun to see the terrain of this area too. You will be in places most of us will never go, so to see into the area will be interesting. Big Foot sightings will be the cherry on top.
Yes, this whole area around the Sulphur river bottoms in the falcon area has a lot of activity to this very day, and Im long overdue for my sighting….

Last edited:
Well, it’s looking like rain and thunder for 3 of the 4 days I will be there, at this point anyway. I’m not driving 7 hrs to sit under a canopy in the rain. Lol. The earlier part of the week is gonna be awesome so, I may just go camp and research alone in the National Forest here in La. Will keep y’all posted. I will make the call this weekend…..