Sykesville Monster Encounter

I find the feds' response to the incident, as reported by one of the responders, to be particularly interesting.

Lon's experience set him on his path of Cryptid hunting which is like so many others in the field. They have seen something that was so out of the realm of belief that it changes their lives forever. I think that gives evidence to their stories. Lon has always come off as a good and honest man and he has made a place for others to go and record their experiences. This was very credible in my opinion. The fact that the Feds got involved and apparently covered it all up is no surprise to me. I think they are aware of these creatures and don't want the public to know for a lot of reasons.

Reactions: Debi and crux
Lon's experience set him on his path of Cryptid hunting which is like so many others in the field. They have seen something that was so out of the realm of belief that it changes their lives forever. I think that gives evidence to their stories. Lon has always come off as a good and honest man and he has made a place for others to go and record their experiences. This was very credible in my opinion. The fact that the Feds got involved and apparently covered it all up is no surprise to me. I think they are aware of these creatures and don't want the public to know for a lot of reasons.
Yes, and I think those who have witnessed something unquestionably out of the norm can never be talked out of their new reality by debunkers who offer "explanations" to things that they themselves have never seen.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne