Struck by lightning..7 times in 71 yrs.

One of my friend's father has been struck seven times also, I thought this was about him. He worked as a plumber.

Reactions: Lynne
There had to be something about this guy that attracted it. It’s hard to believe this could be just random coincidence. It’s a shame he didn’t live longer.

There had to be something about this guy that attracted it. It’s hard to believe this could be just random coincidence. It’s a shame he didn’t live longer.
I agree, you could imagine it if he worked as a linesman or plumber as in my friend's case but these looked to be all random strikes.

I agree, you could imagine it if he worked as a linesman or plumber as in my friend's case but these looked to be all random strikes.
I wonder if the guy had any physic abilities after all that.

Reactions: ozentity
I've read about other people who seem to be human lightning rods. Nobody, to my knowledge, has figured out why at this point.

The thing is that if the odds are one in a million you have to understand that there are almost eight billion people on Earth. That means that there are almost eight thousand lucky people. On in a million doesn't mean that it can't happen it means that it is almost certain to happen...to somebody.

Your odds of being struck by lightning twice in your lifetime are 1 in 9 million, which is still a higher chance than winning the Powerball. Also, men get struck 4 times more than women.

This would be a guy to stay away from on a cloudy day.

Reactions: 7Critter
Makes you wonder what it was about him that the lightning was attracted to.