Strengths of each element

No, it is not. The water bearer is a description of the zodiac constellation, but Aquarians are air signs. Which is why you can get along well with fire.

Leo is a Fire sign.
Oh... that makes a little more sense now :)

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
That explains why I can’t swim and I choke on water but not food :D

Reactions: Debi
I'm supposed to be a fire sign, which is odd, because I don't think most people would describe me as bold or confident. Anything but that actually. Most of my life I have been surrounded by people who are water signs though... so maybe they have a tendency to put the fire out!

Reactions: Debi
I'm supposed to be a fire sign, which is odd, because I don't think most people would describe me as bold or confident. Anything but that actually. Most of my life I have been surrounded by people who are water signs though... so maybe they have a tendency to put the fire out!
A full chart includes 3 signs, not just one. You have a rising and moon sign as well, all of which form the "you" that you are. In fact, your rising sign (which is based on your time of birth), is the more accurate sign to read in a horoscope, as it is "what you present to the world."

A full chart includes 3 signs, not just one. You have a rising and moon sign as well, all of which form the "you" that you are. In fact, your rising sign (which is based on your time of birth), is the more accurate sign to read in a horoscope, as it is "what you present to the world."

Thanks for the clarification! By time of birth, I am guessing that you mean day of the week and exact hour...?