Strange Vanishing and Missing Time

Very, very intriguing! Some questions that occurred to me on the first disappearance; if she was seen to be shopping, how was that possible if she left her wallet at home? I wondered why they said she was shopping; was she carrying bags of purchased items, or was she just walking around in stores?

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Very, very intriguing! Some questions that occurred to me on the first disappearance; if she was seen to be shopping, how was that possible if she left her wallet at home? I wondered why they said she was shopping; was she carrying bags of purchased items, or was she just walking around in stores?
Right good points.

Reactions: Debi
This sounds like the missing person cases handled by David Pilates and written about by Steph Young. Water is a usual component. I think David P is leaning towards some type of alien abductions or inter-dimensional abductions. He never says but both him and Steph Young kind of rule out everything else. I wonder if there was abrupt weather change around the disappearance or during the search. That is another common link. The folded cloths is one too. I feel so bad for the family.

I'll have to look into those authors, Lynne. And yes, how awful for the family, especially since she never returned from the last disappearance!

That's a good idea, Debi! One thing I learned to do was instead of signing my credit cards, I write the words "See I.D" on the back. Then the person receiving the payment (in person) will ask for ID before completing the transaction. Credit cards nowadays have a lot of new security features built in; my newest card has a feature where you just tap it . Not sure how I feel about that!