Strange lights

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
imageoflights.jpg

Description: We saw lights of perfect circular shape. They were very bright lights above the thick clouds.They remained stationary for a few minutes (about 10 minutes) and then disappeared. My whole family saw this phenomenon. We live in a very quiet area. There were no lights beamed from below. It wasn’t moving in the air like a kite with lights.

Note: Some will say that these lights are a reflection from the ground. I say no (as did the witnesses). The lights were observed (and photographed). They persisted for 10 minutes and then abruptly vanished. The photos were taken with a Canon EOS REBEL T3 digital camera. This is a “high end” camera with a high resolution.

Via: UFOSNW.com

Reactions: Hopeless
*Yawn* The UFO hoaxers aren't even trying anymore are they?

IMG_0528.jpg

Reactions: Hopeless
Cash, I saw that advertising equipment used in the late 70's, as a kid, and it sure looked real (for something unreal), and was jawdropping. Debi, I saw it from 'The Old Mill' pizza on 73rd and Madison, 1979. Mom and Dad had fun with me and the UFO for a bit, and then drove over to the Pontiac dealership and showed me how it was done. It was more fun being baffled !

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi