Strange Cases of Black eyed kids

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Strange Cases of People Who Fought Off the Black Eyed Kids | Mysterious Universe

A very pervasive and bizarre area of the unexplained that has grown in recent years is the phenomenon of what are called Black Eyed Kids, Black Eyed Children, or simply “BEKs.” They perhaps need no introduction, but they are basically usually described as being odd-looking kids ranging from 5 years old up to their late teens, with completely black orbs for eyes. The typical encounter has them asking to be let into homes or vehicles, which produces an intense dread in those who are being asked. Although most people refuse these advances, terrible things can happen to those who acquiesce to the demands, and the Black Eyed Kids are most definitely considered malevolent. Yet one may wonder if there are those who have actually managed to fight back against these sinister beings, to overcome the supernatural fear they emanate and manage to chase them off. If some accounts are to be believed, this is not only possible, but has already happened on rare occasions.

A few very bizarre cases of people actually managing to fight back against these terrifying supernatural entities were relayed to me personally in the wake of an article I wrote a while back about a very strange encounter I had in my younger years with some mysterious strangers in the wilds of Nevada. After that article I got all kinds of mails about what they could have been, from Skinwalkers, to aliens, to escaped government experiments, to vampires, to just your run-of-the-mill drug-crazed psychos, but one curious idea was that they were Black Eyed Kids, and a few accounts I was told seem to suggest that at least for them this was perhaps the case. I also received some very curious accounts from those who had experienced something rather similar in nature to what I went through.

One reader who contacted me with his own tale and gave me permission to share on the condition of anonymity claims that he had, similarly to myself, been approached by a pair of strangers as he sat in his car along a lonely, remote road in the U.S. state of Utah. In this case he claims that he too had stopped to take a short rest when two kids (in my case it was three, possibly more) seemingly in their mid-teens, a boy and a girl, materialized out of the night as they approached his vehicle. At first he was worried that they were lost, as it was out in the middle of nowhere and there was no one else around for miles. He rolled down his window to get a better look at them, thinking he would call out to ask if they needed help. However, things became a bit unsettling as they approached his vehicle.

He claimed that the kids seemed to be wearing very old-fashioned clothing, although he was uncertain from which era it could have been from. They were both remarkably pale, to the point that they almost seemed to emanate a faint glow from their skin in the moonlight, and both had odd-looking bowl style haircuts that for some reason put the witness ill at ease. Slightly unnerved, he nevertheless called out to the two and asked if something had happened to them and if they were in need of assistance. The boy merely replied, “Yes, please” as the two closed the distance, and that was when it was noticed that both of them had pure black eyes like those of a shark. This realization also happened to coincide with a sudden tingling feeling of dread that sort of spread out through his body like ripples in a pond. Then one of them spoke.

The boy allegedly told him that they were lost out in the desert and they needed help. He asked the witness to open the car door and give them a ride to the nearest town, but at this point the witness claims that he was overwhelmed with a sheer wall of fear and the potent urge to get away from there as fast as he could. Yet he also found that he seemed to be unable to move, as if he were paralyzed. He would say of this:

It was a really strange sensation. Every fiber of my being was screaming to get the hell out of there but I was, I don’t know how to describe it, sort of transfixed, hypnotized, whatever. Anyway, there wasn’t a chance I was going to open that door, but I couldn’t move to get my car started either. I was like a prisoner in my own skull looking out. And that window was still rolled down, nothing separating me from that freaky kid’s face leering just outside.

Full story at site

Reactions: NobleHouse
I'm just not sure what these BEK's really are or IF they really are. What are your thoughts on them?

Reactions: Charleh
I'm just not sure what these BEK's really are or IF they really are. What are your thoughts on them?

I personally don't believe in BEK's. However, I do believe in Evil Spirits that will try anything to "get" you.

I also know of some teenagers who put on black contact lenses to "mess" with people.

Reactions: Charleh
I personally don't believe in BEK's. However, I do believe in Evil Spirits that will try anything to "get" you.

I also know of some teenagers who put on black contact lenses to "mess" with people.
That sounds like something a teenager would do. But just the fact that just the BEKs being there can strike a feeling of dread into the person who sees them, tells me that there are some real cases, not some damn teenagers with black contacts

There seems to be a common thread between BEKs. Dogmen, and demons. They all seem to need an assent to cross a border of personal space. It seems there is something holding them in check until we give them an in by agreeing somehow. Also attacking them seems to give permission for them to respond too. There’s many tales of people being stalked only to be attacked when they fire the first shot. This sounds like new faces on the old serpent to me. Whatever these negative beings are I think it’s evil putting on whatever disguise will fool us. I believe God has put a hedge around us and they have to follow the rules. Just my opinion.