State Trooper says Bigfoot visits him

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://cryptozoologynews.com/state-trooper-i-feed-bigfoots-and-they-have-a-language/

A former state trooper from Washington said on Wednesday that he is currently in contact with several Bigfoot creatures and that he feeds them food regularly.

The man, who provided a full name but chose to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that the encounters have been happening since 2009 in a remote area in the North Cascades.

“Sometimes it is just 5 to 10 minutes, other times they stay for hours,” he said. “I leave them food and they visit,” he continued.

From apples to carrots, to beef jerky, cookies and candy bars, the ex-law enforcement officer claims the creatures eat it all and leave him alone.

The man says he was looking for an old mine in the mountains the first time he came across the alleged beings in 2009.

After leaving the food out there for them, he says, they seem to have started following him and getting closer.

“I have been as close as 20 feet to some of them.”

He reports he was so close to them that he was able to catch some of their “language” in two different occasions.

“They sounded similar to Native American and Asian mix,” he explained, adding that he speaks “some Asian and Native American Salish” himself.

The creatures reportedly stand between 6 and 7 feet tall and probably weight around 500 pounds, females being a little lighter.

“They have a human-like face, some with dark hair, others red or brown, probably about 3 to 4 inches long. The females had small breasts,” the man, also a former Army Special Forces soldier, explained.

OK..the Bigfoot debate rages on. Is this a credible source? If so, pics would be nice to back up the tale.
Your thoughts here?

So let me get this straight. This guy has been in contact with Bigfoot on a regular basis for several years. Over those years he has left out food for them and they have eaten it. And he claims that he's been so close as to notice some sort of communication between them.

But despite all that, despite everything that he claims; he hasn't had the opportunity to take even a handful of good, non-shaky pictures or videos of them? Yeah, forgive me when I say I don't believe a word from this guy.

Give me evidence, not more stories.

So let me get this straight. This guy has been in contact with Bigfoot on a regular basis for several years. Over those years he has left out food for them and they have eaten it. And he claims that he's been so close as to notice some sort of communication between them.

But despite all that, despite everything that he claims; he hasn't had the opportunity to take even a handful of good, non-shaky pictures or videos of them? Yeah, forgive me when I say I don't believe a word from this guy.

Totally agree, Cash. There is no way a picture should not have been taken by now if this were factual.

Yeah, forgive me when I say I don't believe a word from this guy.
He is either smoking too much grass or he is having an affair with my wife..........

I don't know... What would be the purpose of proving to the world they exist? Hunters killing them? Perhaps this trooper has a connection with them that extends beyond fame, notoriety, and money. I am not sold on the validity of this story, but I am not ready to ridicule or question his honesty either.

Reactions: The Doctor and Debi
^ If he does have some sort of connection and wants to keep them safe, then why did he contact Cryptozoology News and tell them his whole story in the first place?! Wouldn't the best course of action be to keep all that info to himself - if he really is interested only in these creature's well-being?

Sure, the individual didn't identify himself, but he's left all sorts of clues people can use to possibly narrow down where these alleged encounters took place (ie: somewhere in Washington state near the Northern Cascades, probably in the vicinity of a State Police detachment and/or inoperable mining facility).

And frankly, I will readily question any person who makes any such claim but refuses to provide anything other than their own testimony as evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
^ If he does have some sort of connection and wants to keep them safe, then why did he contact Cryptozoology News and tell them his whole story in the first place?! Wouldn't the best course of action be to keep all that info to himself - if he really is interested only in these creature's well-being?

Sure, the individual didn't identify himself, but he's left all sorts of clues people can use to possibly narrow down where these alleged encounters took place.

And frankly, I will readily question any person who makes any such claim but refuses to provide anything other than their own testimony as evidence.
The story itself (open link for full storyline there) does say he did give them his name and identity, but they withheld it for publication.

^ If he does have some sort of connection and wants to keep them safe, then why did he contact Cryptozoology News and tell them his whole story in the first place?! Wouldn't the best course of action be to keep all that info to himself, if he really is interested only in these creature's well-being?

I am not him so I can't tell you why he did this or didn't do that. We all do things we regret. Perhaps he is trying to tell people that these creatures are not to be feared? "Cryptozoology News"? Never heard of it before this article. I find it funny that a state trooper would bypass local papers or more known news sources to contact Cryptozoology News. Perhaps Cryptozoology News made up the story and not some trooper.

But whatever the case, the article doesn't say whom contacted whom. Did he tell someone in confidence and the story go back to Cryptozoology News? Whatever the case, I for one have no desire to gawk at a creature that would be destroyed if given the chance by mankind.

The story reminds me a lot of a show that was on awhile ago, Igor Burtsev traveled from Russia to investigate the claims of a southern woman who supposedly was in "daily" contact with a family of Bigfoot. This had been ongoing for many many years, and yet not one photograph......left me feeling deflated. With the camera technology out there today with every phone holding a HD camera in almost every Americans pocket.......where are the photos ? still hanging on for the smoking gun someday.

Reactions: Debi