spirit of a building

It's true about buildings having their own energy. We are currently searching for a new home, and I have a technique where, if the house is standing empty, I just lay a hand on the front door and pick up the energy. Many times there is some residual energy from the former owners, but I can say with certainty that often times the house has energy of its own! One house was so warm and welcoming, but it already had three offers so we had to let it go. So it stands to reason that a building such as the one you mention, JD, is speaking to you; either that, or some departed spirits that are hanging around it.

And welcome to the forums!
Whether your a believer in the paranormal or not people cannot deny the "feel" of a home.Not to the extent you can though Garnet,you are super sensitive by the sounds of it.

Whether your a believer in the paranormal or not people cannot deny the "feel" of a home.Not to the extent you can though Garnet,you are super sensitive by the sounds of it.
Too sensitive, Oz! But nice of you to say it. Sometimes I wish I could grow a thicker skin, and block out some things!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity