Speech reversals of Josh Powell

I used to go to a botanica to get my fortune read. The lady who did the readings would read the ashes in a cigar. She would have her customers smoke the cigar a few puffs, then look at the ashes and tell you about your past, what was going on in your present, and things she saw in the potential future. She was really on the money and told me things that I had no idea about until later, so it's not like she was reading my mind. If I had looked at those ashes, I would not have seen anything. I say all this to say that maybe you are a psychic and the recordings are your medium. I don't always hear what is supposed to be said when I listen to the recordings, but I remain open minded.

Reactions: Debi
I'm with you on this !!!! I was writing my second post ( since I blew the first one by forgetting to publish it ) as you were writing this... I hope I addressed this a little ~
OK, Brian, I follow your theory so far. But I have to ask you about the "ethical" implications in this. It reminds me a bit of the NSA listening in to phone calls to some degree. Who, what, when and why should someone be reversed speeched?

Reactions: Naked Apple
OMG. I am listening to Brian being interviewed on Ground Zero, and I just heard the cat say "Get away!". I didn't hear it at first, it just sounded like a mewing cat, then I heard "Get away!" as clear as a bell! :eek:

OK, Brian, I follow your theory so far. But I have to ask you about the "ethical" implications in this. It reminds me a bit of the NSA listening in to phone calls to some degree. Who, what, when and why should someone be reversed speeched?
Debi,
I don't have a perfect or really clear answer for you on this.... I've always thought of police interrogation speech recordings as a great place to look..... NOT ever thinking that anything found this way could ever be considered anything more than a lead to follow up on.... BTW, I've never even gotten one inch in the door of police investigations... I've approached many depts.... they will not even talk about it.... it seems so strange to me.... but what I'd like to do is to work with people who want to know of the things I can access.... I have always stayed away from recording people's voices without their consent... things like Josh Powell are quite public, and even though it's mighty invasive, I have always considered public media fair game.. but really I've been aiming at private situations where it is welcomed !

One of the reasons I ask this question is because, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't there a huge lawsuit or something with Art Bell and David Oates?

One of the reasons I ask this question is because, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't there a huge lawsuit or something with Art Bell and David Oates?
there's a lot of crud between Art Bell and David Oates... I really don't know what it's about and I purposely do not want to know or think about it.... I know some of it came back up allegedly from Art when David was allowed back on C2C recently.... I won't say anything more about it... it all seems like poison that I will totally avoid and dismiss from my mind.

there's a lot of crud between Art Bell and David Oates... I really don't know what it's about and I purposely do not want to know or think about it.... I know some of it came back up allegedly from Art when David was allowed back on C2C recently.... I won't say anything more about it... it all seems like poison that I will totally avoid and dismiss from my mind.
I think the thing was Art got reversed speeched and it wasn't pleasant. Using it only as an example of ethics and possible legal ramifications. I do like your standards of not taping without permission, and using it as a force of good, not just entertainment. I think people who work with paranormal sciences need to set high standards for themselves, and in your case, you appear to be doing so.

OMG. I am listening to Brian being interviewed on Ground Zero, and I just heard the cat say "Get away!". I didn't hear it at first, it just sounded like a mewing cat, then I heard "Get away!" as clear as a bell! :eek:
his favorite thing to say is FEED ME !!! I just did a minute ago.... here's the very catboy you are referring to :

YT_puss2.bmp

I have a plan to show people his thoughts in sounds pretty soon.. this phenomenon is NOT rare.. it is literally all around us all of the time !

Here's another sample of an animal's voice : http://audiomedium.com/hidden2789/GG-Seagull-1.mp3

I think we played this one also on Ground Zero ~

his favorite thing to say is FEED ME !!! I just did a minute ago.... here's the very catboy you are referring to :

YT_puss2.bmp

I have a plan to show people his thoughts in sounds pretty soon.. this phenomenon is NOT rare.. it is literally all around us all of the time !

Here's another sample of an animal's voice : http://audiomedium.com/hidden2789/GG-Seagull-1.mp3

I think we played this one also on Ground Zero ~
As an animal lover, I think this is one area that would prove to be sooo beneficial! Inter-species communication would be a huge plus for mankind.

Reactions: Naked Apple
As an animal lover, I think this is one area that would prove to be sooo beneficial! Inter-species communication would be a huge plus for mankind.
I agree. Our pets are like family. Animal communication would be beneficial in so many ways.