Speech reversals of Josh Powell

Hi again people... just got back from a cruise out to West Seattle.... let me check for a pic. I found on the internet that was taken from one of the spots I was just at :

seattle_7.jpg

Oh yeah... I was at this spot less than an hour ago !

Back to animal communication.... and later tonight I will comment on the cigar ashes story ! I Know I've played this one a lot, but I want to make sure people understand that I heard this woman's name and documented it before I found out that she did have this name and it was her dog that laid it on me.. Here's the audio file :

http://audiomedium.com/hidden256/Amigo(1).mp3

This other dog was right up the alley on the same block :

http://audiomedium.com/hidden2789/pavlov_x_2.mp3

Now here's the file that the guys at Ground Zero lost track of... this is not the smoothest delivery, but the content and what it implies is what really matters.. I'll straighten out my presentation later on this one... Also, I've got something quite profound in the way of an audio recording of myself and a young female Golden Retriever.... nothing short of linear time defying audible communication... I'll have to put that one together and post it here later.... here's the follow up audio regarding Pavlov :

http://audiomedium.com/hidden2789/something_revealed_e.mp3

Ok, I am going to yet another scenic spot to look at the lights on the water.. this time it's Magnusun park in the Sandpoint area of Seattle.... looking across Lake Washington at Kirkland... I lived in Kirkland back in 1973.....

Reactions: Joe
I'd like to share this one here... just a quickie .. but I did locate some audio action.... a dual direction message from the voice of the dog/s.. where if I am hearing it right... I said the same phrase backwards along with the dog simultaneously.... I'll come back to show the audio I am talking about... this is a serious matter.. I'll elaborate when I come back to this one :

Actually, I did go and find the embedded audio again.... I have decided to abort the notion of presenting it here.. there is so much traffic noise and it is fairly embedded.... I will make a point of presenting much clearer ones for awhile.... eventually, even if no one else can hear what I do... if it turns out that I can tune into pertinent information I can simply relay verbally or in writing which can be validated as accurate... this will be quite productive...

I've had many people tell me that I am making things quite a bit more difficult by presenting anomalous sounds which quite often may not even be present for other people as sounds... it's really strange to try to understand what is happening, but I am getting serious now about moving ahead. If anyone here has any audio they think may be containing some extra messages.. please feel free to contact me at :

inventor2012@yahoo.com

Thank you .............. Brian J.

Last edited:
I seem to have lost track of the comment about someone using the cigar ashes for facilitating a reading which was quite on target... I think there are many ways to tap into information from consciousness... I had a lady read the creases on my palms.. she was dead on with every single point and with solid confidence in verbally relaying it all to me.... I think one thing that really draws me towards using audio as my medium is that many times other people can hear the signals as well.. and in some cases.. it seems like they really are solid physical manifestations that most people hear the same way with their own personal perceptions.... I really want to get to the point of applying my perceptions in ways that can be put to practical use.. if anyone here has an idea or two... please spell them out ~

Reactions: Naked Apple
I think some of you might enjoy this .....

Also, I just in the past few days finally made my very first serious contact after many years of knocking on countless doors, to test out the deeper levels of what I call audio-psychic animal communication... in the very first ( and only to date ) test, it appears that I did indeed hit a target strongly indicating that my unique approach is a viable method to profound levels of communication... The video above is not what I call great evidence of information... this one's for fun mainly !

Reactions: Naked Apple
Wow. I had heard the basics of the disappearance of Susan Powell case but having watched your video I went and took a look at how he killed himself and his children. This man's soul was struggling.