Spacesuit Issues

wow..... with every hurdle they come across im thinking "did we ever make it up there in the first place???" im not on that conspiracy theory yet of it all being hoaxed but i am starting to wonder...... lets see, they can build a space station in those suits, they can hit a golf ball on the moon (supposedly), they can plant a flag and bend over and pick up rocks, they can even drive a car (rover/buggy) so that isnt too bad for mobility.... some comfort or movements may have to be sacrificed for continuing exploration... if space travel is put on hold for these reasons i will seriously wonder what the deal is.

wow..... with every hurdle they come across im thinking "did we ever make it up there in the first place???" im not on that conspiracy theory yet of it all being hoaxed but i am starting to wonder...... lets see, they can build a space station in those suits, they can hit a golf ball on the moon (supposedly), they can plant a flag and bend over and pick up rocks, they can even drive a car (rover/buggy) so that isnt too bad for mobility.... some comfort or movements may have to be sacrificed for continuing exploration... if space travel is put on hold for these reasons i will seriously wonder what the deal is.
I'm with you on that. They've been using the current suits for how long now? And there never seemed to be anything that would put the whole program on hold.

Reactions: Paulm
Next will be a delay due to the crew having a headache.
430130053_398488642771471_68859184115258576_n.jpg