"Soul Collector seen at 9/11 site

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...t-responders-were-sifting-through-911-rubble/

Soul collectors were also reported to have been seen at the Towers themselves, either in Angelic form or as spirit guides. I may have to get this book.
Very Interesting, that is something new I haven't heard of. I mean everyone has heard of the Grim Reaper but I toss that into the collection of Easter Bunny and the Stork. I may have to pick this book up as well. I could definitely see the need for an angel or some sort of guide when you have a large amount of deaths at the same time. Like 9/11 or any bombing, airplane crash etc. If people were caught by surprised and a large amount at that, they might not even know that they are dead.

Reactions: Debi
I had heard of this concept a while back, and it was brought back to mind during Bob's show with the Ghost Buster Gals. I believe Witchy Woman (or it could have been Angel Girl?) said they had worked at moving some of the souls on after 911 and they spoke about the Soul Collectors briefly during that show. The discussion was in the newest of Bob's interviews with them.

I had heard of this concept a while back, and it was brought back to mind during Bob's show with the Ghost Buster Gals. I believe Witchy Woman (or it could have been Angel Girl?) said they had worked at moving some of the souls on after 911 and they spoke about the Soul Collectors briefly during that show. The discussion was in the newest of Bob's interviews with them.
I remember being saddened and creeped out by the net that was placed over the towers to keep the dead spirits in a loop. Makes you wonder if everything that David Icke says isn't true.

I don't think I have listened to that podcast yet. Im jumping around and depending on my drive time and how im feeling determines how I pick which ones to listen to. Ill definitely keep my ears perked up when I get to that podcast.

It was a very interesting overall podcast, Hessy. And often very funny, too! Those two ladies are wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.