Snake sniffing dogs

I dont think these two will cut into the free market snake skin bonanza going on there. Troy Landry has that show on where he and his buds go after them and make some extra spending money. I like it. Now they have put the haunts of the everglades into the content and the skunk ape too. Very entertaining.

Reactions: Black Cloud
I dont think these two will cut into the free market snake skin bonanza going on there. Troy Landry has that show on where he and his buds go after them and make some extra spending money. I like it. Now they have put the haunts of the everglades into the content and the skunk ape too. Very entertaining.
Troy does snakes now? I thought he was a gator guy?

Reactions: Walking Goose
Troy does snakes now? I thought he was a gator guy?
yep its called "swamp people serpent invasion" its on history channel on thursdays. man is it good too!! last episode they captured an african rock python, which are th larges snakes in africa. the one they were after had eaten a dog the other day and a bounty was put on the snakes skin for 1000 dollars. they got him. he was 20 feet long i believe ,weighed about 180 pounds. its my escape from reality show.lol

Reactions: Debi
yep its called "swamp people serpent invasion" its on history channel on thursdays. man is it good too!! last episode they captured an african rock python, which are th larges snakes in africa. the one they were after had eaten a dog the other day and a bounty was put on the snakes skin for 1000 dollars. they got him. he was 20 feet long i believe ,weighed about 180 pounds. its my escape from reality show.lol
Thanks for the head's up on this one. I didn't know he was doing this show! I watched all of the other ones with the gators.

Reactions: Walking Goose