Silver donut UFO

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A South Carolina man driving down the highway last week was compelled to pull over to the side of the road after he spotted a strange object in the sky which he likened to a 'silver donut.' The odd sighting reportedly occurred last Wednesday evening as Albert Roberts was heading towards the city of Anderson. His trip took a strange turn when he looked up in the night sky and saw an unusual object that left him mystified.

Fortunately, Roberts was able to capture the weird scene on video, although the anomalous object in the sky is fairly hard to discern. During the sighting, the witness marvels that "I don't really know what that is. I can see like a black hole in it, like a black circle in the middle of it. It kind of looks like a shiny donut, almost." Indeed, at some points during Roberts' footage, the camera does focus on the object long enough to seemingly indicate that there is a dark circle in the center of the circular anomaly.

In speaking with a local TV station, the witness explained that he had extensive aircraft training while serving in the armed forces and observed that the object he filmed last week "was not conventional." Roberts also indicated that a number of his friends living in the area also reported seeing a similar anomaly in the sky that night. What's your take on Roberts' video?

Nothing more frustrating to try to make heads or tails of than the report of a light in the sky. Literally could be anything from a planet/star to a kid's tricked out drone. I did look to see where Anderson is, and there are three airports within ten minutes flying time of the town. Also noted there are probably a dozen military bases in SC and neighboring Ga (Anderson is maybe 20 miles from the Ga border) which might be expected to support flight operations of airplanes, helicopters, drones, etc.

It is a strange looking light. Not saying it’s a space ship but it is a strange light.