Signs

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
SEE WWW.SPIRITDAILY.COM

Meanwhile, another viewer, Cecelia Rudbeck writes: “This is a photo [below] a friend sent me. It is from Medjugorje during prayer of the Rosary on February 11, 2018.” The Feast day of Lourdes!]

28783477_1578750818826972_3336164121161870191_n.jpg

When something like this is seen, like crosses in the sky, pictures appearing on walls, etc,...do you see it as a message from above or simply coincidence?

Reactions: Paintman
Yes. Jaques Vallee wrote "Wonders in the Sky." It's an encyclopedia of documented celestial events going back to antiquity. He tried to separate UFO events from religious and celestial events. Like meteors and eclipses and things like that.
What I was struck with was his observation these events would portend the future. It could be a crop failure, war, or an earthquake, or a volcano. Or positive events for the kingdom. But there could often be a big time lag before something happened. But events moved a lot slower in ancient Greece or Rome or Egypt, or China or Japan.

Yes. Jaques Vallee wrote "Wonders in the Sky." It's an encyclopedia of documented celestial events going back to antiquity. He tried to separate UFO events from religious and celestial events. Like meteors and eclipses and things like that.
What I was struck with was his observation these events would portend the future. It could be a crop failure, war, or an earthquake, or a volcano. Or positive events for the kingdom. But there could often be a big time lag before something happened. But events moved a lot slower in ancient Greece or Rome or Egypt, or China or Japan.
I agree with you and Jacques.

Another thing. If you see something like this, and no one else does, it was meant for YOU to see. Others may laugh it off, but never doubt the message if you are sent one.

I agree with you and Jacques.

Another thing. If you see something like this, and no one else does, it was meant for YOU to see. Others may laugh it off, but never doubt the message if you are sent one.

And practicing the modern mantra, “See something, say something” would have likely gotten people, in the distant past, locked up.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I would like to see a photo from the sunny side. It may have been even more effective with the sunlight reflecting off of the statue and the person praying.

Reactions: Debi
It’s a gorgeous pic and for the people who pray to Mary it is a spiritual uplifting.