Shopping

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How will you be shopping this year?

Online? In store? Combo?

Although not recommended this year, have you ever shopped on Black Friday?

Last edited:
I am sending a handmade doll to my little granddaughter, as well as a Kalidiescope and a book from my collection of children's books. That is the extent of my gift giving this year!

I am sending a handmade doll to my little granddaughter, as well as a Kalidiescope and a book from my collection of children's books. That is the extent of my gift giving this year!
I'm taking much of the same approach, Garnet. I'm the gift card Queen! lol Amazon, here I come.

In my case, it's just much easier for the grandkids to pick their own gifts. I have NO idea what they have or don't, so gift cards work well with them. Also, for my kids, who can then figure out what they need or want. Giving will be on the slim side this year, but it's the thought that counts.

Besides, I am a horrible gift wrapper. lol

I shopped ONCE on a Black Friday and swore then never again. Nopey, nopey, nopey.

I have never liked shopping when people are acting crazy! I used to read about long lines in the freezing cold, and wondered at those people's sanity. :confused: At least COVID will prevent this insanity this year; online shopping is so much nicer!

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I've never participated in any Black Friday sales events and have no plans to do so. I'm an online shopper all the way.

I have done some black Friday shopping by myself and with my Mom in the past. Mom would prefer to shop with me so I could help pick things for my family. Those days are long gone. I prefer to shop online and buy gifts where size is not an issue and color not important. Electronics fits the bill; so do tools. Each of my girls received tool bags with accompanying requisite tools as Christmas gifts when they went out on their own. They loved it. It comes in handy for me when I visit and am asked to fix something too.

I have done some black Friday shopping by myself and with my Mom in the past. Mom would prefer to shop with me so I could help pick things for my family. Those days are long gone. I prefer to shop online and buy gifts where size is not an issue and color not important. Electronics fits the bill; so do tools. Each of my girls received tool bags with accompanying requisite tools as Christmas gifts when they went out on their own. They loved it. It comes in handy for me when I visit and am asked to fix something too.
I like this!