Shadowy figures at Norfolk theater

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A paranormal investigation team recently captured some intriguing footage during a visit to a local theater.
Recorded by Ghosted UK at St George's Theatre in Great Yarmouth, England, the video shows a number of strange silhouettes moving back and forth along a corridor at the building's entrance.

Group member Tim Johnson has described the figures as "unexplained paranormal activity."

"I haven't got a clue what they are but it definitely isn't the shadow of people because you would have seen somebody walk in front of the window," he said.

"It is really exciting and we want to go back again to explore the building further."

During their investigation of the building the team also reported hearing "creepy voices."

The anomalous shadows can be seen in the video from around 00:16s.

Shadowy figures filmed in Norfolk theater - Unexplained Mysteries

My eyes see foreground objects "twitching", like the doors. I think this could be replicated by applying filtering to selected areas in each of the frames.

My rule of thumb is that any video or photo should first be ruled out as a hoax before even beginning to entertain any other explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keel M.
My eyes see foreground objects "twitching", like the doors. I think this could be replicated by applying filtering to selected areas in each of the frames.

My rule of thumb is that any video or photo should first be ruled out as a hoax before even beginning to entertain any other explanation.
Agreed!

I have no idea if it’s a fake but it certainly looked like ghostly short people running by.