Shadows in my room

nice_ripper

Reaction score
First of all, I apologize in advance, my written English is very bad, I understand it perfectly when reading and listening but I do not write it at the same level.
My story is something I've been remembering all my life.
It happened to me periodically when I was little.
My room was small and the bed was focused towards the door. Above my head there was a small window through which the light entered, on the other side of the window, there was only an iinner backyard wall, through which nothing could be projected.
Every weekend morning, for 1 or 2 hours I saw many shadows, perfectly defined, of men and women running down the corridor wall (with the door of my room open) and they entered my room to disappear once inside.
Many times I looked out the window, but as I explained, it looked out onto an interior patio that could not project anything.
Nor was it an "optical illusion" given that it was common every Saturday and Sunday. I even remember that I wanted to see him, because I was not afraid of them.
Years later I decided to share it to see if anyone knows what where that shadows. Thank you very much.

Hello, nice_ripper, welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your experience. We have many members who have experienced what you describe. They will be along shortly to comment I am sure.

Reactions: nice_ripper
Hi NiceR,
That’s a creepy event. Glad you weren’t frightened. Do you still live in the same place ? Was there any history of other paranormal activity going on in the place ?
As for shadow people, nobody really knows what they are but you are not alone, many people report seeing them. If it was an isolated incident I wouldn’t worry about it. There are always things in life we can’t explain.

Can I ask? So you live in the US? What country are you from?

Reactions: nice_ripper
Hi, thanks for your reply,
I live in Barcelona (Spain), that happened to me in my parents' house. Many years have passed since I stopped seeing them. No one in my family has ever reported any other paranormal event except for noises in the area of the washing machine (which I imagine were due to pipes or similar). But of this event I am very sure. I remember the shapes perfectly on the wall and how they folded to enter my room. They never seemed terrifying to me, I even found them relaxing, only over the years has it started to disturb me.

I live in Barcelona (Spain), that happened to me in my parents' house. Many years have passed since I stopped seeing them. No one in my family has ever reported any other paranormal event except for noises in the area of the washing machine (which I imagine were due to pipes or similar). But of this event I am very sure. I remember the shapes perfectly on the wall and how they folded to enter my room. They never seemed terrifying to me, I even found them relaxing, only over the years has it started to disturb me.
I guess what comes from this expierence is that it makes you realize that there is more to this life than we can explain.

What about them has started to disturb you? Did the way their mannerisms change, or is it just a new point of view you have of these things?

Btw welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Lynne