Shadow people experience?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by LordChillen, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

It's my go to and it's very powerful.

2. LordChillen

LordChillen
    Expand Collapse

I did what you suggested, and neither of us noticed any entities last night. hopefully that worked and things weren't just calm for another reason. or maybe they didn't have malicious intent idk, but either way thank you soo much! I'll update you guys if anything changes. I guess one night without activity isn't enough to be sure, but it's a start.

Lynne and Herbal Jaguar like this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I have used it for over 55 years now and recommended on my site here since I've owned the place.

Mokey likes this.
  4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Just keep doing what you're doing. I am so very happy to hear of the good night you had. Blessings to you and your girlfriend and do keep us posted.

Mokey, Lynne and LordChillen like this.
  5. LordChillen

LordChillen
    Expand Collapse

that's pretty interesting. I did have a similar thought when I was trying to figure out why they'd be showing up now. her and I dated for a little while back in high school and just recently reconnected a couple months ago. I guess only time will tell though.

ozentity and Debi like this.
  6. LordChillen

LordChillen
    Expand Collapse

thanks for the support. we've both been dealing with a lot recently such as loss of loved ones and depression. and I've been having a 1/4 life crisis trying to figure out what to do. we're finally starting to figure things out though, I'm going to school and gonna be starting a business, and she's decided to go back to school too. maybe the stress from all that has something to do with the recent activity. and the negative energy really wasn't helping.

I really hope this is a turning point for us. thank you all soo much. if anything, the support and positivity from all of you has been the most helpful.

ozentity likes this.
  7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I would guess that you are right on the stress bringing on activity. Some things feed on negativity. Try to practice stress release and keep up that prayer.

Keep us updated.

JohnHermes and Mokey like this.