Senator claims UFO's a threat

My friend - the Senator from Flor-freakin-ida - doesn’t seem to understand that crazies on the political and societal extremes will take advantage of the kind of semi-disclosure our government is best at to create more chaos.

Now, if he wants to build a flipping “space wall” let’s talk.

stephen-hawking-alien.jpg

I like space wall.
Hey, what was the name of that movie where the Earth ran out of water. And we had to feed the plants Gatorade ?
Idiotsomething.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Rubio is more concerned about Chinese or Russian craft than he is aliens. Seeing as how they have advanced, especially the Chinese, I think he's on the right path.

Years ago I wrote an essay on one of the more thoughtful political sites.
The upshot was when somebody creates a monster, it becomes unpredictable and uncontrollable. It backfires. It no longer serves its master.
History and literature show us that.
That said, I think we have to get disclosure spoon-fed to the population. My 2 cents. Go Mario !

When I look at how well people get along with other people I think that I can say with some surety that we as a people are not ready to meet neighbors from another planet. There is even a growing number of people that are flat-Earthers. The Holy Rollers would declare them to be demons unless they were willing to convert to THEIR specific faith. Lots of people would just freak OUT if it was admitted that there were aliens flying around and occasionally picking up a few people.

I think that it would be much better if we could at least make our first contact in space rather than have them come to us as much advanced aliens. The odds of an Alien to look like a strange-looking or deformed human is tiny to nearly zero unless the panspermia theory works out such that all life comes from some sort of universal start and then proceeds through a set in stone progression only slightly adapting to different ecological differences.

The Holy Rollers would declare them to be demons unless they were willing to convert to THEIR specific faith.

actually I think proof of intelligent alien life visiting us would destroy religion altogether.

The odds of an Alien to look like a strange-looking or deformed human is tiny to nearly zero unless the panspermia theory works out such that all life comes from some sort of universal start and then proceeds through a set in stone progression only slightly adapting to different ecological differences.

there is a group that has claimed that octopus are actually alien life forms

Reactions: Black Cloud