Selling the Apocalypse

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Televangelist Jim Bakker calls his Missouri cabins the safest spot for the Apocalypse

Televangelist Jim Bakker calls his Missouri cabins the safest spot for the Apocalypse

Televangelist Jim Bakker suggests that if you want to survive the end of days, the best thing you could do is buy one of his cabins in Missouri's Ozark Mountains. And while you're at it, be sure to pick up six 28-ounce "Extreme Survival Warfare" water bottles for $150.

Bakker, 78, made comments promoting his Morningside church community alongside his co-host and wife, Lori, on an episode of "The Jim Bakker Show," which aired Tuesday. The show is filmed there, near Branson.

Bakker was known for hosting the evangelical Christian TV program "The PTL Club" in the '70s and '80s — up until 1987, when his empire came crashing down amid a sex scandal and charges of fraud.

Gotta get me some of those $150 water bottles. They must come complete with holy water.

Reactions: Paintman
Well, there is ONLY one thing I agree with Jim Bakker - the Ozarks of Missouri are gorgeous and safe (except for the occasional tornado:eek:) :cool:
Tornados are safe so that’s ok :cool: :p

I skipped the video but I find it weird this lady looks like his ex wife Tammy. Looks like he’s still selling fear. He hasn’t changed a bit. If he believed his own preaching this would be pointless because if memory serves me right he was a fundamentalest that believed in the rapture. There would be no need to hide or prep because believers would be gone.

I skipped the video but I find it weird this lady looks like his ex wife Tammy. Looks like he’s still selling fear. He hasn’t changed a bit. If he believed his own preaching this would be pointless because if memory serves me right he was a fundamentalest that believed in the rapture. There would be no need to hide or prep because believers would be gone.

maybe hes afraid the whole fraud and sex scandal....and gouging ppl for 150.00 water bottles will be frowned apon during the rapture........

Reactions: Lynne
I never trusted any of the Tel-evangelists sept for John Haagi Billy Grahm i never considered one of them he seemed to be humble and sincere.

I understand they need donations but Jim Baker selling water? pfft, It's like buying a monster energy drink from the food truck at work for three dollars when I could go in the break room and buy it for 2.25

I never trusted any of the Tel-evangelists sept for John Haagi Billy Grahm i never considered one of them he seemed to be humble and sincere.

I understand they need donations but Jim Baker selling water? pfft, It's like buying a monster energy drink from the food truck at work for three dollars when I could go in the break room and buy it for 2.25
Or is real estate scam years ago. Bilking millions from his followers on time shares they couldn’t possibly deliver.

Reactions: Paintman