Seeing a real humanoid

Roman107

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
I and a friend of mine from Finland were walking through the forest to get to my local archery range to practice our shots for the hunting season. But while walking there, at one point we saw a strange gray/brown creature emerge from the bushes to our right. It was about 2.5 meters tall, it looked slim, had long arms with long fingers, long skinny legs and sort of alien head. The knees and elbows of the creature were abnormally large (pic related). When it saw us it started running into the forest across the street and at that same moment we started running for our lives because we were scared shitless.

When we got back it to his place we started researching if we could find any information about that creature and found out that a lot of people saw it and shared the information about it, but didn't get any pictures as far as we found out.

Oh and also, this is not some fantasy we came up with. We both know without evidence our words are not enough. That's the reason we decided that we're going back for more. We will keep you updated on the situation.

2029011128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this an actual drawing of what you saw? I was thinking a gray alien until I saw the pic.