See through entity

BlueMoon

Loose
Reaction score
A few nights ago whilst outside my house having a smoke i had an encounter. It caught my eye i turned to look and saw human shaped form without distinguishing features walking towards me. It was see through but its texture seemed to be an arrangement of scribbled lines that to the eye gave it form which in shape looked human. It see through appearance i can only describe as like in the movie predator the aliens camoflage appearance was like this entity like you could see it but it was hard to get a clear focus on but evident enuogh for me to know it was real. It walked straight towards me covering a distance of about 30meters walked up 5 stairs to where i stood and then stepped into my body. There was no sensation that i felt the bizarre thing was i looked at myself in a mirrornear the door and for about 5 secs i couldnt see my mirrored image

A few nights ago whilst outside my house having a smoke i had an encounter. It caught my eye i turned to look and saw human shaped form without distinguishing features walking towards me. It was see through but its texture seemed to be an arrangement of scribbled lines that to the eye gave it form which in shape looked human. It see through appearance i can only describe as like in the movie predator the aliens camoflage appearance was like this entity like you could see it but it was hard to get a clear focus on but evident enuogh for me to know it was real. It walked straight towards me covering a distance of about 30meters walked up 5 stairs to where i stood and then stepped into my body. There was no sensation that i felt the bizarre thing was i looked at myself in a mirrornear the door and for about 5 secs i couldnt see my mirrored image
Hi Looser and welcome, although it's a bit unnerving calling you by that name. :confused:

I've actually heard of this type of thing before. Let's hope whatever entity that was passed through you and didn't attach to you. Have you had any strange effects physically or mentally? And any new paranormal activity in your home since this happened? Better question might be has there EVER been paranormal activity around you before or is this new?

Reactions: ghostkind
The lines sound different from floaters. I've heard of entities manifesting in this manner. Don't know what it was for sure as not enough info.

Hi Looser and welcome, although it's a bit unnerving calling you by that name. :confused:

I've actually heard of this type of thing before. Let's hope whatever entity that was passed through you and didn't attach to you. Have you had any strange effects physically or mentally? And any new paranormal activity in your home since this happened? Better question might be has there EVER been paranormal activity around you before or is this new?

No all throughout my life i have encountered activity. Nothing that suggests attachment other than some thoughts about my life that had some real clarity and felt as though it wasnt my thinking rather something communicating to me. Dont take notice or pay to much attention to my looser title it was a brain snap seemed ok at the time haha

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
There was no hiding from this one well thats the feeling i got i did however raise my arm and held up my hand in a stop gesture to which had no effect. I payed it not much attention really which my girlfriend pointed out could have been a lost opportunity to commune with a phenomena i agree with her i shouldve investigated it more ive seen so much that it just doesnt surprise me or freak me out. I also believe i have special powers that prevents entities from harming me. True im a battle hardened warrior who is impervious funnily enough to some supernatural entities but not to humans ability to cut you down with nastyness and make you feel lousy

You're not alone in this, I've heard several other stories like this and have even had personal experience with a "Predator" entity myself. I shared my story on a similar thread over in the Cryptid section of this forum.

It's unnerving because, for all my research into the paranormal, these things don't fit the classic behavior. The only explainations I've found are that these things are related to Fairies, Elementals or Djinns. Which makes it hard to research because there is far more fictional lore than actual information.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Me and my wife experienced stuff like this before. Just last night she described something very similar.

Not entirely sure why spirits enjoy going into our head but I've gotten EVPs talking about the fact multiple entities wanted into our heads.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind