Scientist says we're dealing with aliens

I have a very good friend who is a former DoD analyst on the Middle East. I'm going to see what he knows about this publication/site. If it's a Middle East tabloid, I'll take it with a grain of salt. If it's a respected publication, we may have something here.

I have a very good friend who is a former DoD analyst on the Middle East. I'm going to see what he knows about this publication/site. If it's a Middle East tabloid, I'll take it with a grain of salt. If it's a respected publication, we may have something here.
Thanks, Duke. I actually found this on an MSM site. May have something to it. Drudge is carrying the story.

The photo the site chose to attach to the story tells you what they think of it. I agree with them. This is goofy.

Reactions: Black Cloud
My friend's comments relative to "Middle East Monitor" were not favorable, although more from a geopolitical leanings standpoint than anything else. Apparently it's known to have been a mouthpiece for terrorist groups such as Hamas in the past. He says the professor/retired GO quoted in the article is real, however.

I dont feel any better knowing they have a contract with the aliens to do experiments here and the ptb dont want us to know. I have a feeling this is what is going to come out and change the game worldwide maybe. Von Braun made a claim that the aliens would be blamed for a coming invasion . You be the judge.

Reactions: Black Cloud
My friend's comments relative to "Middle East Monitor" were not favorable, although more from a geopolitical leanings standpoint than anything else. Apparently it's known to have been a mouthpiece for terrorist groups such as Hamas in the past. He says the professor/retired GO quoted in the article is real, however.
My friend mentioned above sent me an email a few minutes ago saying he's now not sure the GO quoted is legit. He thought he recognized the name when I asked, but decided to look him up after I sent him the full article. He can't find him in any open sources, other than those referencing this story. This may be an elaborate hoax.

That's how I interpreted the story when I read it. Sensational headline with made up facts.
That was my first thought as well, particularly since I'd never heard of the site "Middle East Monitor." Now I see the story has been reported in/on some respected sources including the Jerusalem Post and state owned News 24 out of France. If it turns out to be a hoax, some MSM sources are going to look really silly. I'll be interested to see if the NYT, what with all its UFO interest in the past few years, prints/posts the story.

That was my first thought as well, particularly since I'd never heard of the site "Middle East Monitor." Now I see the story has been reported in/on some respected sources including the Jerusalem Post and state owned News 24 out of France. If it turns out to be a hoax, some MSM sources are going to look really silly. I'll be interested to see if the NYT, what with all its UFO interest in the past few years, prints/posts the story.