Scared me!

omg ive never met another fan of Myst!!!! I loved that Brad that does Chuckys the dolsvoice is in Myst 2. I just bought the first and beat it(with a walkthrough but shhhh) Ive got the rest of them in my Steam wishlist. Whats URU?
URU was a sequel/spinoff of the Myst series of games. It was made by the same developers and explores some of the lore from Myst. I've never played URU but did play quite a bit of Myst back when it first came out.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Myst was one of the first puzzle games i played along with Alone in the Dark,
Alone in the Dark remake is coming up.
Tomb raider came out around the same time. Then it was Hexen.
hexen was my fav before Diablo 3.
I played Hexen as well. Felt good freezing your enemies and killing another Serpent Rider but I didn't play the sequel Hexen 2.

Alone in the Dark remake is coming up.

I played Hexen as well. Felt good freezing your enemies and killing another Serpent Rider but I didn't play the sequel Hexen 2.I hope they remake Hexen. ik it wasnt a big seller like Doom was but but but but lol i want a remake !! lol I just bought the original series of Alone in the dark and my computers too fancy for it to play lol. but i look forward to the remake its going to be good

Reactions: Roffin
plsssss tell me more. I didnt know they have kept up with the game!
In 2021 they came out with more versions of the game, I think. Check out the websites GOG or Steam. I don't think they updated URU, though; I really enjoyed that game and played it many times. So cool you like them too!

Reactions: jellyforspongebob