saved by an angel? visited by a UFO? I don't know.

From your perspective there was no one to witness this but if this was a space ship above others may have seen it , even if far off.

That is correct, there was no one else around at all. we were seeing very few cars, if any at all, for long periods of time. Also yes, if one would have had a birds-eye-view of this, even from a satellite if would have been very easy to see

Reactions: Lynne
I think that sometimes we don't get an answer that can be confirmed. However, what does you own gut tell you, Grampa? What do your senses tell you it was?

Yes I've looked for similar events but mainly on UFO sites. I was able to find one event that was very close to mine. I tried to find it this afternoon but couldn't. This other event, what remember about it was. It was from a gut who actually had credibility , it was in Canada, there was a mining company mentioned, a lake was mentioned too. What this other guy described was everything being illuminated and lit up as far as he could see, it mentions lighting up everything across a lake too. The main differences was this story the guy actually saw the source of the light. I can't remember but it seems the light was a different color too

Just a couple other avenues you might consider, if you already haven't. Did you check local (police/sheriff) and state (Colorado State Patrol) law enforcement to see if the event was reported by/to those agencies? I'd probably contact NOAA to see if they have anything in their data base for that location/date/time. I wonder what an atmospheric scientist would make of your experience, particularly the blue color of the light? Ionized air?

I finally found it

Night Into Day

this article (above) describes very a similar event from someone else. The biggest difference between mine and this other is, I did NOT see the 'source of the light' in my experience. I don't know much at all about the site's reputation and don't care about it, the description, which is the only one I've ever been able to find. It has details that match, very closely, to what I saw.. . The light's intensity, the duration it lasted, the color of the light etc

Unbleivable sudden daylight
It was as bright as day.
described the light as having a bluish tinge
about 15 seconds

Anyway. . I saw somewhere on this site. . Someone asking if they noticed any patterns of the number 3. The event I witnessed had 3 very defined and different patterns of light with pauses in between each for about 1 second. Each of the three patterns had to be close to 3 second spans. Also, the color, blue. Is Blue significant of anything?

Noteworthy this report came from the Yukon Territory, lots of UFO activity there for many years, particularly around Fox Lake. Wonder if that's the lake mentioned in the text? Would be interesting to track down the two men from the report and compare notes.

When I saw this, I wanted very badly to stop the car, see where this light was coming from, the source. I wanted to see the source of this light. At that moment I had no doubt that whatever it was coming from, it was not from earth. I thought this thing has good intentions, it's not trying to hurt us. I thought, if we could just stop the car that I would see an advanced craft of some sort that would let me approach it and maybe even inside it etc. Now, at that moment, and the age I was then in my mind it was a UFO that we never got to actually see but. . Now, today I think it's possible it was / could have been an associate of God
I have learned, over my many years, to rule out nothing. My thoughts and theories have changed many times throughout life. The bottom line for the experiencer, IMO, is to allow it to influence you for the good if you can't fully explain it. Don't allow it to become a negative experience or to consume you. Use it to make your life better. What we can't explain, we can use for growth.

I have learned, over my many years, to rule out nothing. My thoughts and theories have changed many times throughout life. The bottom line for the experiencer, IMO, is to allow it to influence you for the good if you can't fully explain it. Don't allow it to become a negative experience or to consume you. Use it to make your life better. What we can't explain, we can use for growth.
Amen Sister