Satanic exorcism at Black Mass (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Black Mass scheduled for 9/21 in OK has now added a Satanic exorcism as one of it's featured events. Now, according to their literature, they will be "exorcising" other religious influences from people. However, traditionally, a "reverse exorcism" usually involves "opening a portal" for Satanic beliefs, i.e. inserting a demon. Since they're invoking a Djinn/demon, I guess they need someone open to being a host. At least that's my take on it!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/satanist-c...ivic-center-exorcism-ritual/story?id=11524098

Reactions: LadyLinda
Ugh. Is there anything a force of good can do? Like Lightworkers trying to close the portal, or does one need to be there to open/close portals. In other words, if you open a portal in one part of the country, can someone close close it in another part of the country?

Ugh. Is there anything a force of good can do? Like Lightworkers trying to close the portal, or does one need to be there to open/close portals. In other words, if you open a portal in one part of the country, can someone close close it in another part of the country?
Never tried it by remote before. I can only hope that enough people out there form a wall of prayer/intentions to push it back.

Never tried it by remote before. I can only hope that enough people out there form a wall of prayer/intentions to push it back.
Is there a movement going on to do this?

Is there a movement going on to do this?
I've heard the Catholic Church is organizing something along these lines. My "inside source" tells me there is a call out to combat it, and I believe the local Catholic Churches in the area have been planning against it as well.

Reactions: Naked Apple
that's the tough part Apple, if we can get a lot of people to wake them up out of the trance.. there will be a good chance to close the portals. I know these creeps have been open to many of them.

I've heard the Catholic Church is organizing something along these lines. My "inside source" tells me there is a call out to combat it, and I believe the local Catholic Churches in the area have been planning against it as well.
For those who've asked, yes, the Catholic Church is definitely doing counter actions next Sunday at 7PM Central time. I'm attaching an article about their local efforts. It's been brought to my attention that they are also asking "all those of loving faith", no matter what the denomination, to add prayers that evening to counter the call to darkness. I will be lighting a candle to invoke the light of love, and asking that we be shielded from darkness. I invite all of you to consider adding a prayer that evening.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepage2...cle_78b25dd2-0aa6-537e-9062-d1777ce54478.html

Very nice find sweetie, and YES we need all the help we can get to close these portals after all! *big hugs* I'll join you in spirit! :)

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.