Sallie House visit

L.S.

Reaction score
Something to do on a Friday night, my wife, myself, our daughter and our daughters friend drove 45 minutes to see it. What struck my wife and I was how mundane the house and neighborhood looked and wondered how a haunted house affects the neighbors. Interesting side note, famous aviator Amelia Earhart’s birthplace home was only about a block or two away.
AC9591C3-F870-42B0-B35F-58864502ABAE.jpeg

Something to do on a Friday night, my wife, myself, our daughter and our daughters friend drove 45 minutes to see it. What struck my wife and I was how mundane the house and neighborhood looked and wondered how a haunted house affects the neighbors. Interesting side note, famous aviator Amelia Earhart’s birthplace home was only about a block or two away. View attachment 45695
Never matters what the house looks like...it's what's inside or what is tied to property. Hauntings can occur anywhere. The creepier the house looks only adds to the mystique lol.

Reactions: Lynne
A lovely looking little house. I remember the shows about this haunting. I always had my doubts that it was really a little girl. I can't remember how this ever ended or if it's still haunted. The pictures of the fathers' scratches were scary. A fun note, I noticed the address if 508, which adds up to the unlucky no 13 lol.