Rules for the Coyote

I remember reading years ago the producers of "The A Team" incorporated a lot of the Roadrunner/Coyote into their shows. The bad guys never got killed, or even hurt, by the A Team's violent attacks. Cars would flip/roll, buildings explode/burn, helicopters fly into mountains.....but the bad guys were always shown getting to their feet and being captured uninjured.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I loved reading that. A good outline for success with the audience. Duke I can see that theme in the A Team, a clever idea.

I loved reading that. A good outline for success with the audience. Duke I can see that theme in the A Team, a clever idea.
I've mentioned it before, but one of the cable networks did a short lived series called "Man v Cartoon" where a brilliant group of explosives scientists and engineers from EMERTEC (New Mexico Tech) recreated some of Wylie's more spectacular failures. I think there are a few episodes on YouTube.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
I've mentioned it before, but one of the cable networks did a short lived series called "Man v Cartoon" where a brilliant group of explosives scientists and engineers from EMERTEC (New Mexico Tech) recreated some of Wylie's more spectacular failures. I think there are a few episodes on YouTube.
I love it. !

Lol men and their toys.